PDA

View Full Version : Open Beta

UbiMargieD
09-19-2011, 05:45 PM
What are your favorite or least favorite things for the first day of Open Beta Launch?

girlyangel1116
09-19-2011, 05:54 PM
how the homepage and other stuff like that work different but i figured it out and the prize glitches and membership messages and problem buying it weird but i will get used to it in a week and i also saw a TV screen actually move and Valerie talasi was on it with head lines but you really can't hear it but ya hope everything gets fixed

Mikaela-Rose
09-19-2011, 06:04 PM
It won't let me do anything that came out today.

1) Didn't give me dress or badge
2) Won't let me change my looks
3) Doesn't tell em prices of memberships but it doesn't matter anyway because I can't buy one because it won't let me it just says ERROR every time I try.
4) It says my account isn't activated and I can't activate it no matter how many times I try.

I am really annoyed and frustrated. I am really on the verge of giving up.

BostonCutie
09-19-2011, 06:17 PM
First you have to check either your e-mail or ask your parents to check their e-mail.
Then you click on the message Imagine Town sent you.
Then click activate account. Then you enter your b day and your password, then your account is activated!

fabiona12
09-21-2011, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by BostonCutie:
First you have to check either your e-mail or ask your parents to check their e-mail.
Then you click on the message Imagine Town sent you.
Then click activate account. Then you enter your b day and your password, then your account is activated!

i tried that but everytime i did it says cant log in