PDA

View Full Version : OT: Project Reality for BF2

VMF-214_HaVoK
02-11-2007, 01:01 PM
For those of you that own BF2 I thought I would inform you that Project Reality version .05 is out. For those of you unfamiliar with the mod it attempts to add some realism to the quakefest that is BF2. What they have been able to accomplish is outstanding and the game is tremendously fun. Now before you start spouting the "its not real" crapola you have to remember you can only do so much and still have fun factor but the team have done a great job thus far and it gets better every version.

Please take the time to view their site and forums, check the videos and screens, and its a must to at least view their player guide or you will be lost with a lot of stuff.

I play Red Orchestra and Americas Army and Project Reality is in the same class and even better on some things and of course some things not better. If you like RO and want to play the same style in a modern setting then this is the mod to look at.

http://www.realitymod.com/ Give it a few days before you give up on it. If you have turned BF2 into a coaster its time to knock off the dust. Also I would use the torrent download since its over a gig. At least I did and got it rather quickly.

S~

Find me on the PRM servers as =HaVoK.308=

MEGILE
02-11-2007, 01:25 PM
i was waiting for months for a realism BF2 mod, but gave up a while back

maybe Ill rejoin

VMF-214_HaVoK
02-11-2007, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Megile:
i was waiting for months for a realism BF2 mod, but gave up a while back

maybe Ill rejoin

I think you will be delighted.