PDA

View Full Version : Email to anyone working in Ubisoft

Order_Of_Creed
10-04-2011, 02:46 PM
To the creators of Assassins Creed...or the president/CEO of the company. I want to share my design for something that I worked on for a week that could be in any future projects. Traditionally, I am inspired by assassins creed (all of them) and Yes, I am a fan, but also a person who cares for the company UBISOFT and the expansion on anything ASSASSINS CREED.

So if this is the right person I'm speaking to helping develop the game or the president himself, just say it.

If not, may I please get
a private email to someone working on the franchise?? I don't want to disclose mine here on the official website so I'm taking precautions.

Thank you for your
understanding,

David O.

Blind2Society
10-04-2011, 02:55 PM
Are you serious? You have a business proposal for a company and you post it on an internet forum? Try writing a letter, or at the very least a phone call. A forum post is definitely not the way to go.

zerocooll21
10-04-2011, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
Are you serious? You have a business proposal for a company and you post it on an internet forum? Try writing a letter, or at the very least a phone call. A forum post is definitely not the way to go.

I know right?

OP, the devs read this entire forum, if you want it heard/read just post it up.