PDA

View Full Version : So, I've spent 4 hours on my 1st Patrol...

JG27_Droz
03-19-2005, 02:38 AM
My Captains log logged down all the kills I made. However, it's not registering in the Top Ace Section, now does it appear I received ANY Renown for sinking over 18 tons worth of ships, including a destroyer. It's also now showing up in the patrol statistics.

Something wrong?

(FYI, it was a real nailbiter having to go through the enlgish channel and trying to not be detected...WOW)

JG27_Droz
03-19-2005, 02:38 AM
My Captains log logged down all the kills I made. However, it's not registering in the Top Ace Section, now does it appear I received ANY Renown for sinking over 18 tons worth of ships, including a destroyer. It's also now showing up in the patrol statistics.

Something wrong?

(FYI, it was a real nailbiter having to go through the enlgish channel and trying to not be detected...WOW)

JG27_Droz
03-19-2005, 08:59 AM
nothing?

cow9th
03-19-2005, 09:22 AM
have you looked at the top 10 ? or have you checked the bottom of the page aswell, you name will be there it isnt added to the top ace list but to the bottom of it.

Aviar
03-19-2005, 11:08 AM
Same thing happened to me. I had four kills on my first patrol. When I came back to home port, my history said no kills. My Captain's log had all 4 sinkings recorded though.

Aviar

JG27_Droz
03-19-2005, 11:57 AM
yeah cow, says 0.0

I just testing something. I had saved while in mission. I did a new mission and didn't save and load while in mission and it recorded. Nice bug.