PDA

View Full Version : how do i find the Auditure Cape



dragonfly65
06-06-2010, 10:37 AM
just finished the game with 91% of the trophies collected i have a questions.
1.where do i found the Auditure cape to complete the Show your colours trophy

itsamea-mario
06-06-2010, 10:47 AM
you dont find it, you need to collect all 100 feathers, then put them in the box and ezio's mother will give you the cape.

albertwesker22
06-06-2010, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by dragonfly65:
just finished the game with 91% of the trophies collected i have a questions.
1.where do i found the Auditure cape to complete the Show your colours trophy

Feathers, collect them all. There are maps on the web that show you the locations. Anyone who says they enjoyed searching for the feathers without the map is a damn liar.

Marius_Darkwolf
06-06-2010, 03:37 PM
Anyone who says they enjoyed looking for those Feathers period is a liar

albertwesker22
06-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
Anyone who says they enjoyed looking for those Feathers period is a liar

Haha! Right.

OniLinkSword
06-07-2010, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
Anyone who says they enjoyed looking for those Feathers period is a liar

Haha! Right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I liked finding the feathers more than finding many more flags that did nothing in the end. At least there was some story and a reward attached. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

albertwesker22
06-07-2010, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by OniLinkSword:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by albertwesker22:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marius_Darkwolf:
Anyone who says they enjoyed looking for those Feathers period is a liar

Haha! Right. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I liked finding the feathers more than finding many more flags that did nothing in the end. At least there was some story and a reward attached. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was $hitty little reward though. Your mother finally gets up, says two words then gives you a cape that makes you notorious. If I wanted that, I would just raise my wanted level and leave the posters up.