PDA

View Full Version : SCCT bank level oddity

dingsi
09-03-2007, 12:27 PM
i've played this game twice, but this time around i noticed something i hadn't previously. in the bank presidents office on the 2nd floor, you can slide a painting to the side, hack the safe, and take something out. however, there is no indication as to what it is. nobody says anything, and nothing pops up on the screen. does this serve some kind of function, or is it pointless?

Angel Fire
09-03-2007, 01:17 PM
Been there done that the first time around, you got to look at everything. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

jzorro
09-03-2007, 03:44 PM
You can take the gold bar in there home with you, but you have to carry it all the way out.

dingsi
09-04-2007, 12:10 PM
yeah, that's what i ended up doing. on my way out i found it quite satisfying to knock guards out by throwing a gold bar at their head. it's probably the most expensive weapon in the game.

uniop
09-06-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by dingsi:
yeah, that's what i ended up doing. on my way out i found it quite satisfying to knock guards out by throwing a gold bar at their head. it's probably the most expensive weapon in the game. is that all it was cause thats what i used it for but i left it somewhere

dingsi
09-06-2007, 12:14 PM
that's all it was for me. i carried it to the end of the level and nothing else happened.

eskimosound
09-13-2007, 03:44 PM
I chucked it in the fire...will someone from Ubi answer this as there must be something you can do with it....what if you take it into the Bank Vault?

leetcshacker
09-15-2007, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by eskimosound:
I chucked it in the fire...will someone from Ubi answer this as there must be something you can do with it....what if you take it into the Bank Vault?
Your better off decompiling the game and looking at the code, you wont get a answer from ubi about anything. e-mail or pm them and you get automation about where the FAQ is located. please....