PDA

View Full Version : Oleg - A-20C & A-20K

jagdmailer
04-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Oleg,

I was wandering if it is still possible to get the A-20C & A-20K as AI in the scope of the merged FB/AEP/PF install. I understand from the modeller(s) that both models have been submitted without cockpits/stations to your attention before the deadline. Any update there ??

Thanks,

JagdMailer

jagdmailer
04-18-2005, 08:55 AM
Oleg,

I was wandering if it is still possible to get the A-20C & A-20K as AI in the scope of the merged FB/AEP/PF install. I understand from the modeller(s) that both models have been submitted without cockpits/stations to your attention before the deadline. Any update there ??

Thanks,

JagdMailer

JG26_kama1
04-18-2005, 09:05 AM
I dont look in the ORR so often, but i dont think that Oleg and staff have the time to read every thread.
As far as I know there will be no more support in the future. In my oppinion there will be no other Havoc verison supported after the anounced planes are finished.

p1ngu666
04-18-2005, 10:01 AM
theres also beufighter stuff that was done, i think.
and possible b25's, and id love a ki43 with a normal gunsight. theres probably a few others, just cant think of them atm

jagdmailer
04-18-2005, 12:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JG26_kama1:
I dont look in the ORR so often, but i dont think that Oleg and staff have the time to read every thread.
As far as I know there will be no more support in the future. In my oppinion there will be no other Havoc verison supported after the anounced planes are finished. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would not be so sure. Italian planes are apparently not in 4.0, yet there are definate plans to add them as far as I know.

Caspar (? I think it was Caspar) mentioned that he submitted the A-20C & A-20K as finished models to 1C sometime before the deadline for new models. It was mentioned that there are no cockpits/gunner's positions because Luthier wanted to put the emphasis on the A-20G for PF, but that the A-20C & A-20K models & related damage & stuff was completed in the meantime and submitted in time for potential addition in a subsequent patch.

Just wanted to see if we could have those at some point in the future for a subsequent patch for FB/AEP/PF as BoB is still probably at least a year away before we see it on the shelves, perhaps more.

Jagd

JG26_kama1
04-18-2005, 12:52 PM
I thought in 4.0 will be the new improved FM, the new clouds and the two maps, then followed by another patch witch those mentioned planes.

But i might be wrong.