PDA

View Full Version : Free Running Tutorial...WTF?!!?!?

Piflik
11-18-2010, 05:21 PM
I have just started doing the tutorials and I cannot even finish the first free-running tutorial...it always resets the mission automatically, when I reach a certain point...(kinda reminds me of Mirrors Edge's where I did one move wrong each time and didn't notice it, because the two moves were so similar)...is there some trick to it, that I don't understand?

RipYourSpineOut
11-18-2010, 05:36 PM
At which point are you failing at during the tutorial? Did you miss any of the goals (the white floating globes)?

Piflik
11-18-2010, 05:42 PM
The first place, where it happens, is the first drop, where there are some red stones that you can use to climb (if you want). It resets whenever I touch one of those, but I can continue, if I drop without hanging from these stones. After that is another drop, with a circular tunnel afterwards, and no matter what I do, it resets (regardless if I hang from the ledge or hit the ground running...or rolling).

I did not miss any of the goals, in fact, if I miss some on purpose, I can continue...don't know if I can finish then, though, since I only tried once and failed later when I fell quite deep...have to try this...

Piflik
11-18-2010, 07:17 PM
It's also only in the very first Race Tutorial...all subsequent Races work fine...

Kytr
11-19-2010, 01:38 PM
The game gives you instructions on the move to be used at each obstacle. In the first drop, you are supposed to stop holding sprint so that you drop to the globe without jumping. At the second, you are supposed to tap x when you hit the symbol on the edge (I don'r remember what they called that one).

K

Piflik
11-19-2010, 01:59 PM
Hmm...so when I hadn't disabled the tutorial messages, the game would have told me I'm beeing stupid?

Thanks for the tip...wouldn't have found out otherwise...