PDA

View Full Version : Difficulty Settings

phadopus
11-30-2007, 02:36 PM
1.Does Assassin's Creed have any Difficulty Settings?

2.When I started the game after being demoted I began with only a few bars of synchronization(4 or 6, can't remember). I recently beat the game. I decided to restart the game and do it over. This time after being demoted I began with 12 synchronization bars and the opponents also seem easier, but not due to the ammount of life I have but due to the skill of their defense. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks,
dc

phadopus
11-30-2007, 02:36 PM
1.Does Assassin's Creed have any Difficulty Settings?

2.When I started the game after being demoted I began with only a few bars of synchronization(4 or 6, can't remember). I recently beat the game. I decided to restart the game and do it over. This time after being demoted I began with 12 synchronization bars and the opponents also seem easier, but not due to the ammount of life I have but due to the skill of their defense. Is there a reason for this?

Thanks,
dc

MasterNeilson
11-30-2007, 02:45 PM
Maybe it adapts to your skill level, play better to fight harder opponents?

CouchZombie
11-30-2007, 02:51 PM
1. there is no difficulty level

2. if you just jump back into the animus after seeing the credits and started the new game from there then you will begin with 12 sync bars, but if you go to the menus and choose "new game" it will reset everything for you flags/sync/templars, if thats what you want, i would like to think that combat is easier for you because your timing is now better since you have already played through the game once and know all the combo kills and counter moves.

phadopus
11-30-2007, 05:25 PM
Thank you for your responses, I believe what you said to be correct. Though I did go to menu and creat a new game and none the less I still began the game after being demoted with 12 symc bars.
In terms of making the game more challenging, for any others interested, I set all the HUD displays to off. The HUD displays are the GPS, sync bars, weapons display, and the movement display. This has, for me at least, has made the game more interesting the second time around.
Thank you for your responses and guidence,
dc