PDA

View Full Version : Need help. Is game broken or what?

Man_i_Stockholm
04-27-2010, 02:38 PM
I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game. Of course is it a bought copy with serials. I have played to part 14 memory 2 (I killed Borgia), but after that there is no exclamation mark anywere. I have been in all towns and running around solving things but now I ran out of options. I just don't know what to do in the game....

Please help me as I realy want to be able to play on.

Regards
Jacob

I play the game on PC

TheLeoCrow
04-27-2010, 02:48 PM
Did you play the Desmont part with Vidic? If so, then the game is finished, it just gives you the ability to continue to reach the 100%

nitres15
04-27-2010, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Man_i_Stockholm:
I'm wondering if there is something wrong with my game. Of course is it a bought copy with serials. I have played to part 14 memory 2 (I killed Borgia), but after that there is no exclamation mark anywere. I have been in all towns and running around solving things but now I ran out of options. I just don't know what to do in the game....

Please help me as I realy want to be able to play on.

Regards
Jacob

I play the game on PC

r u from sweden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Man_i_Stockholm
04-27-2010, 02:56 PM
You must missunderstand me now, there is no way the game ends here. Part 14, memory 2 I said. On YouTube I have seen part 80 something or more....

If you play it yourself you should know that it doesn't end at part 14. If you don't play the game, why answer my question?

Jacob

Man_i_Stockholm
04-27-2010, 03:04 PM
[/QUOTE]

r u from sweden http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif[/QUOTE]

Look. I need help with this. Been playing long enough now without getting anywere. I'm not here to chit chat about Sweden. If you think you can help me, please do so.

elaine8405
04-27-2010, 05:11 PM
Sequence 14--in Rome--is the last mission. After that, you return to the warehouse as Desmond **SPOILERS** and fight Vidic's men. Then Desmond, Lucy, et al escape and, as more credits roll, Rebecca's voice says she'll hook up the Animus for Desmond to play around with. Then you're back in Ezio's room at the Villa Auditore and can finish any side missions (assassination contracts, races, beat up events, courier, feathers, etc.).

I don't know what you saw on You Tube about part 80, but I've played the game at least seven times and this is the way it goes.

Man_i_Stockholm
04-27-2010, 08:50 PM
I just don't understand it. When looking at "places" Rome is there but I never saw anywere how to go to Rome. And when checking the town it says "all shops are level 3", is that realy the end?

And I have not retured to the warehouse, I'm just stuck in the game. I do not hnow how to get back to the warehouse...

elaine8405
04-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Sequence 14 Memory 2 takes place in Rome, so I don't know how you can be in that sequence & not be in Rome.

What was the last mission you did? Has Ezio been inducted into the Assassin order? Do you have all codex pages deciphered & on the wall in the Villa & in the proper order? Have you met with all the Assassin's in the Villa?

Also, I think I figured out the "part 80" on YouTube: A gamer probably has video of every mission & given the length limitations on YouTube, many missions are split into more than one vidoe--more than one part. Add up all missions, side missions, tombs, lairs, etc., it could be in 80 or more videos. But essentially, the number "80" has nothing to do with mission or sequence numbers in the game itself.

nitres15
04-28-2010, 06:09 AM
after u kill borgia the game ends u should be more specific
the story ends at SQ14 i dot understand where u r stuck in SQ 14 or what

Man_i_Stockholm
04-28-2010, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by elaine8405:
Sequence 14 Memory 2 takes place in Rome, so I don't know how you can be in that sequence & not be in Rome.

What was the last mission you did? Has Ezio been inducted into the Assassin order? Do you have all codex pages deciphered & on the wall in the Villa & in the proper order? Have you met with all the Assassin's in the Villa?

Also, I think I figured out the "part 80" on YouTube: A gamer probably has video of every mission & given the length limitations on YouTube, many missions are split into more than one vidoe--more than one part. Add up all missions, side missions, tombs, lairs, etc., it could be in 80 or more videos. But essentially, the number "80" has nothing to do with mission or sequence numbers in the game itself.

Thank you for trying to help me. I havn't been online since yesterday...

Yes after killing Borgia I have been in the villa and got all the codex arrange them to the map of the world. Been in the celler and got the equipment, so I solved all those puzzles. I did talk with that uncle in the villa and think I met all the assasins. Since then I been running around for weeks so I'm not 100%, but I have not returned to the warehouse. Yes, I also solved that strange film secuence about running people and then done all the assasination contracts.

I just don't get anywhere els from this point. I have one thing undone and that is the flying mission when you should kick people on that casle. Do I need to finish that to get on in the game , or what?

Thanks again for the help!!
Jacob

elaine8405
04-28-2010, 11:01 AM
You said: "after killing Borgia I have been in the villa and got all the codex arrange them to the map of the world." However, before meeting Borgia in Rome, the codex pages have to be arranged, so I'm wondering if your meeting with him is actually the first confrontation with him in Venice--where Ezio disguises himself as a guard to get the Apple.

Also, do you have Sequences 12 & 13--Battle of Forli & Bonfire of the Vanities? Those missions occur after fighting Borgia in Venice and before going to Rome.

After the Bonfire of the Vanities, Ezio has to go back to the Villa Auditore, talk with Mario & the assassins, solve the codex map (if not already done), then place the Apple on the pedestal between the desk and the codex wall. The pedestal has to glow for Ezio to be able to interact with it. After that, Ezio has to talk to Mario one more time to go to Rome.

It's possible to complete the game without glyphs, tombs, lairs, or assassination contracts. You just need to complete the main mission sequences and get the codex pages.

One final point: **SPOILER** Ezio never kills Borgia; he defeats him in battle, but decides he's tired of killing & it won't bring back his family. Then Ezio activates the Pieces of Eden and enters the vault ...

Man_i_Stockholm
04-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Yes you are absolutly right. Solving the codex is before Borgia. As I said before I done everything up to part 14 memory 2 and did NOT kill Borgia (as you said and I ment), but how do I get back to the warehouse?

JohnConnor wrote "My game glitches then. Instead of running down the secret stairs, Ezio falls through them into the moat. Have to resume from checkpoint and (mercifully!) the stairs resolidify for killing off Al a last time"

I do NOT wan't to resume from any checkpoint to get to warehouse, as I done almost 2 weeks of playing the game after Borgia (if that is the moment he is talking about), but if not it seems that I'm not going to se the end.. If there isn't any place to go in the game now for me, it will not just be visible and solve the whole issue I guess...

Jacob

elaine8405
04-28-2010, 12:05 PM
Try the Technical Support forum: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/4721051016
Someone else may have the same problem and can help you solve it.

I have no idea what "secret stairs" or moat JohnConnor is talking about.

Here's what happened when I defeated Borgia in Rome **SPOILERS**: Ezio went to the staff that was standing upright, it glowed and opened a door in the wall of that round area, I walked Ezio into it and a cut scene played with an alien named Minerva talking to Desmond through Ezio, then the credits rolled, you could hear the warehouse crew's voices discussing Minerva and then saying Vidic had discovered them, Lucy went to battle Vidic and I (as Desmond) followed, I used the hidden blade to defeat the Templars, I went to the truck where Vidic was and another cut scene played with Vidic warning Desmond, then more credits roll and you hear Rebecca saying they have a long drive so she'll hook you up to the Animus to play around, then you're back in the Villa as Ezio.

That's all I have. It's worked every time I've played on PS3. I'm tapped out and have no further advice other than to go to the Tech Forum. Hope it works out for you.

Man_i_Stockholm
04-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Okey, but I play the game on PC and not on PS3... Thanks anyway!

Jacob

rjcooper
04-28-2010, 11:34 PM
Okay, this might be a little confusing for me cause at no time does Ezio ever kill Borgia. You fight him twice, once with you dressed as a guard and once where he is the pope. If you have fought him, which have you fought him as? And do us a favor and take a screenshot of the memory your on in your DNA strand in the game screen. That will get us a better idea of where you are at.

JohnConnor2012
04-29-2010, 04:19 PM
It's kind of worse than that, even.

Ezio has to defeat (beat hits to zero) Rodrigo 2-3 times in Venice dressed as a guard. Then assassinate him and beat him down to zero hits in the Sistine Chapel. Then beat him down once more weaponless after entering the Vault (after using eagle vision to find the buggy stairs under the altar to get there, BTW) even if Ezio decides not to finally finish him off there. So he has to 'kill' Rodrigo at least five times, even if our wayward pontiff doesn't actually die, plot-wise.

I was assuming Jacob was on about the last fight (strangling) just before the Vault is opened as he said Sequence 14.2. However, sometimes the '!' doesn't come up after the cutscenes following the Cistine Chapel fight (when Ezio too dies but doesn't) but before the secret stairs under the altar have been found, so maybe it's this confusing Jacob (and Elaine too, apparently).

smartkit
05-10-2010, 05:32 AM
i fully agree with elaine8405. I too playing in PC & ended the same as elaine8405. Its a bit weied to end the story by thats the truth......http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

G.I.Frag
05-14-2010, 06:49 PM
I finished the game on the PC a couple days ago. Only problem I had was right before the secret stairs under the altar. I had done a Leaping Jump attack on him and he just vanished with no cutscene or anything. Had to reload from the checkpoint and shoot him with my pistol instead, which then launched the cutscene and was able to continue from that point on with no problems.

Not sure if that is where you are talking about being stuck at.

Man_i_Stockholm
05-15-2010, 08:45 AM
I understand. You don't have to write anything more here. Thanks for all help. Just se this post as ended, please.

Regards
Jacob