PDA

View Full Version : Capurnicous Missions for 360?

massmurdera_666
10-24-2011, 12:14 AM
i just recently played through all the console AC's for the 360,i wanted to compare them with the PS3 versions (PS3 versions in my opinion are much better, but, i'm not trying to start up another console battle so i'll move on) and even though the Capurnicous missions weren't that fun or exciting I was curious to know if anyone knows if they will be available for the 360?

Moultonborough
10-24-2011, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by BatemanKID:
i just recently played through all the console AC's for the 360,i wanted to compare them with the PS3 versions (PS3 versions in my opinion are much better, but, i'm not trying to start up another console battle so i'll move on) and even though the Capurnicous missions weren't that fun or exciting I was curious to know if anyone knows if they will be available for the 360?

No. While I don't know if sure I very much doubt it. If they were planing to I think it would be out already. With AC:R only 23 days away they are not going to bother with Brotherhood anymore.

Chronomancy
10-24-2011, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Moultonborough:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BatemanKID:

No. While I don't know if sure I very much doubt it. If they were planing to I think it would be out already. With AC:R only 23 days away they are not going to bother with Brotherhood anymore. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I completely agree Mou, to be honest with you Bate the missions were average. Don't worry your not missing out on much.

SleezeRocker
10-24-2011, 12:49 AM
the Copernicus missions were egh. Just trying to save Copernico and his colleagues from Templars since Copernicus wanted to share with the world baout was really happenin and templars are "Hey shut the freak up!". doesn't add any real backstory really so as Chrono said, you really ain't missing much.

Serrachio
10-24-2011, 12:51 AM
Though as much as I feel that it would be a nice bonus for us to recieve, with less than a month until Revelations and the Copernicus Conspiracy mission pack being a PS3 exclusive, it is very doubtful that it would be released to the Xbox 360.

EscoBlades
10-24-2011, 04:20 AM
They were a PS3 exclusive...deal signed with Sony. They will 99% never be available for the Xbox 360. Just the way things work i'm afraid.

Chronomancy
10-24-2011, 04:54 AM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:
They were a PS3 exclusive...deal signed with Sony. They will 99% never be available for the Xbox 360. Just the way things work i'm afraid.

What about that 1%? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

AssassinVulpy
10-24-2011, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Chronomancy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

What about that 1%? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I would probably forget about that 1%. Sony and Microsoft are 'rivals' since they're both trying to get good sales from their consoles and videogames. Sony probably made that deal with Ubisoft to try to make most AC fans buy the PS3 version, giving Sony more money.

When the network was shut down for a month or two, people started selling their PS3s and bought an Xbox, so Sony have to find a way to bring their old fans back. The exclusive missions made the PS3 version kindof unique, and that probably made a few hardcore AC fans buy a PS3 to play those missions.

The missions were a bit of a disappointment, but you don't know that until you buy it and play them, so Sony would still make extra money out of it, no matter how crap the missions are.

They wouldn't put those missions on the Xbox version, because Sony are probably trying to get more sales than Microsoft.

thedeadman_47
10-24-2011, 09:25 AM
i remeber reading an interview with a sony executive (maybe jack tretton,don't really remember) that sony always looks to add a few more in-game content in the ps3 versions of the multiplatform games and by this people would buy the ps3 version over it's other consoles counter parts especially that now most gamers own the ps3 and the xbox 360 and the fact that they'd buy the 360 version of a game over the ps3 due to long reputation that the ps3's multiplatform games are lesser than the 360 version (which probably ended in 2010) so now gamers buy ps version over 360 and clear example of that are ACB and Mortal Kombat,yes it's not much of a difference but it's enough to draw buyers to buy ps3 versions(makes me happy that i own a ps3),nice move sony!!!

LightRey
10-24-2011, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by thedeadman_47:
i remeber reading an interview with a sony executive (maybe jack tretton,don't really remember) that sony always looks to add a few more in-game content in the ps3 versions of the multiplatform games and by this people would buy the ps3 version over it's other consoles counter parts especially that now most gamers own the ps3 and the xbox 360 and the fact that they'd buy the 360 version of a game over the ps3 due to long reputation that the ps3's multiplatform games are lesser than the 360 version (which probably ended in 2010) so now gamers buy ps version over 360 and clear example of that are ACB and Mortal Kombat,yes it's not much of a difference but it's enough to draw buyers to buy ps3 versions(makes me happy that i own a ps3),nice move sony!!!
Punctuation marks are your friend.

Jexx21
10-24-2011, 02:33 PM
*cries in a corner because people forget about the PC*

Krayus Korianis
10-24-2011, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Red Dead Redemption's Solomon Folly DLC that "was" exclusive to the PS3. But it just got released with a GotY Edition for RDR on the 360.

It really is up to the developer to go against "exclusives".

Skuldpt
10-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Jexx21:
*cries in a corner because people forget about the PC*

Don't feel so sad, I like PC too especially Assassin's Creed! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I give you a hug and a cookie that you can feel better! http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif http://www.codemonsters.de/home/img/news/chip_cookie_icon.gif

EscoBlades
10-24-2011, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Krayus_Korianis:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:

Red Dead Redemption's Solomon Folly DLC that "was" exclusive to the PS3. But it just got released with a GotY Edition for RDR on the 360.

It really is up to the developer to go against "exclusives". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How many AC games have there been? And how many have had PS3 exclusives? Trust me when i say that this is a business decision long in the making. They will NOT be on the 360. Simple as that.

Black_Widow9
10-24-2011, 10:43 PM
They were exclusive to the PS3. This has been discussed before. Please use the Find button to search for previously created Topics.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>