PDA

View Full Version : Splitscreen multiplayer?

Rukioish
11-16-2010, 08:35 PM
IS it a no go? I thought i heard that they had 4 person offline or something. They really should give us splitscreen for the man hunt and alliance modes. maybe not Wanted thou.

ThiefShao
11-16-2010, 09:00 PM
I'd like that but it seems a lot of companies are going the "one game" per person route and disabling all types of LAN play. It sucks, but what can we do?

Rukioish
11-16-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by ThiefShao:
I'd like that but it seems a lot of companies are going the "one game" per person route and disabling all types of LAN play. It sucks, but what can we do?

stop buying their games. lol.

Seriously I dont even want system link, jsut splitscreen, its dumb cuz then me and my brothers can't play together. (At least till I go to college)

ThiefShao
11-16-2010, 09:41 PM
That won't work, I like them too much http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Flamzer91
11-17-2010, 08:05 AM
Its really stupid how there isnt a split screen feature to multiplayer. That would have hade the multiplayer feature way better, instead of waiting for people to be online. What if you didnt have x-box live, you wouldnt be able to play multiplayer and half the game would be useless. GREAT considerationg for the next assassins creed game

OtterJethro
11-17-2010, 11:25 PM
That would be very odd... Imagine if you had the contract to kill the person on your split screen? They would notice and you would never catch them...