PDA

View Full Version : LOGIN TROUBLES

UselessTemplar
12-26-2011, 09:38 AM
Just bought ACR on steam and I try to login with the launcher software but it says "you need to log in online at least once before playing offline" firstly what on earth does this mean and secondly how do I solve it

catkiller97
12-26-2011, 09:40 AM
post it in PC section.

xKiLLForSkiLLx
12-26-2011, 09:49 AM
servers down

Kuylie
12-26-2011, 10:01 AM
I have had the same problem!! loaded game this morning... played for a few minutes then tried to get on later. Been going around in circles ever since. Think I'm back to playing WoW if this continues!

Blast421
12-26-2011, 10:19 AM
I bought this game just a couple of hours ago and i got this problem WHEN is Ubisoft gonna fix the server !!!!... we pay`d for this game, is it to mutch to ask for reliable servers ???

MartinoXIII
12-26-2011, 10:33 AM
It happens the same to me...impossible to log in...c'mon I wanna try this game!

voxlox
12-26-2011, 10:37 AM
always the same. Im sick of this on pc. First origns goes down all the time for bf3 now this with ubisoft. Beyond a joke with these companys, keeps it up cus i be back to console

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter</span>

jangobet
12-26-2011, 11:55 AM
Sme problem start an hour ago.

Black_Widow9
12-27-2011, 02:57 AM
Hello,
I see you have posted in the PC section so I'm going to lock this now.
For the rest of you please note as posted on the Ubisoft Support Facebook page- (http://www.facebook.com/UbisoftSupport)

Attention PC users: the Game Launcher servers for most games are back up and running! We will continue to monitor the situation throughout the day. Feel free to report any further issues here on our wall or at http://support.ubi.com/
Thanks for your patience and Happy Holidays!
So if you are still having issues please make sure you report them to Ubisoft Support with the details. You can follow the link in my signature.
Thanks

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>