PDA

View Full Version : X45 profiles

pmckelvy
03-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Has anyone else experianced this? When Making a new profile for the x45 I find that the mouse is disabled in both desktop and in game. I look at other profiles and I can't see any differance. I'm sure I'm probally missing something but any help?

pmckelvy
03-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Has anyone else experianced this? When Making a new profile for the x45 I find that the mouse is disabled in both desktop and in game. I look at other profiles and I can't see any differance. I'm sure I'm probally missing something but any help?

Tully__
03-07-2005, 08:20 PM
Are you saying that the mouse emulation isn't working in your joystick profiles or that your real mouse wont work when one of your profiles is loaded?

pmckelvy
03-07-2005, 08:47 PM
I'm saying that when I create a new profile, save then go to desktop to load the game my mouse doesn't work. If I load the profile from you or another that I downloaded it works fine. It looks like I'm doing similar settings as you(slightly different) but I might be missing something. Could it be the mouselook assignmients on the throttle?

Tully__
03-07-2005, 11:39 PM
If the mouse cursor is working but you can't click on anything, it's likely you have problem assignments on the Aux switch. Assignments to that switch MUST be made using advanced command or macro mode to avoid problems as it sends a constant keypress with simple assignments.

If your mouse cursor is not responding I'm not sure what the issue is. If that's the case, let me know and I'll get you to email me the problem profile.