PDA

View Full Version : UBISOFT have played right into the pirates hands with this cr*p DRM!

jimbob010
03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
This DRM is awful!!!!!! I think AC2 is great but its just unplayable. The game keeps kicking me out to check on the connection. My connection is slow i admit but it isn't broken. Why should i be the one suffering because of the actions of the minority (pirates)? I've paid my money but i can't play the game. This is the last time i buy an UBISOFT game.

Why exactly would someone buy a game with DRM like this when pirate torrents release a version that is better (ie works without the DRM!!!)

Really short-sighted tactics UBISOFT and just helping those who think it's OK to steal games!

jimbob010
03-17-2010, 02:58 PM
This DRM is awful!!!!!! I think AC2 is great but its just unplayable. The game keeps kicking me out to check on the connection. My connection is slow i admit but it isn't broken. Why should i be the one suffering because of the actions of the minority (pirates)? I've paid my money but i can't play the game. This is the last time i buy an UBISOFT game.

Why exactly would someone buy a game with DRM like this when pirate torrents release a version that is better (ie works without the DRM!!!)

Really short-sighted tactics UBISOFT and just helping those who think it's OK to steal games!

BTOG46
03-17-2010, 03:33 PM
Please use one of the existing PC or DRM threads to voice your concerns.