PDA

View Full Version : AC2: E3 second most anticipated game

sensationikke
05-30-2009, 05:57 AM
The most anticiped games from gametrailers.com. Assassin's creed 2 is on 2

Link here (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-gt-countdown/49771)

EDIT: Funny fact: AC 1 was also the second most anticipated game for E3 2007 lol

sensationikke
05-30-2009, 05:57 AM
The most anticiped games from gametrailers.com. Assassin's creed 2 is on 2

Link here (http://www.gametrailers.com/video/top-10-gt-countdown/49771)

EDIT: Funny fact: AC 1 was also the second most anticipated game for E3 2007 lol

Sweetlou28man
05-30-2009, 11:01 PM
I'd agree. Cod is a much much bigger name than AC. But I think AC will bring way more to the table than Cod6 due to the developmental departments promise that the major focus of the dev. team is going towards gameplay.

nightpriestess
05-30-2009, 11:25 PM
I didn't watch the video but I'm assuming COD is #1? Not surprising at all since that series is ridiculously popular. It's great that Assassin's Creed 2 is #2 though!

sensationikke
05-31-2009, 03:10 AM
Second time that COD is number 1 and AC number 2 xD

UchihaKarasu
05-31-2009, 08:54 AM
I've never been fond of war games, such as CoD, so I don't really get the hype.
But I was happy to see Assassin's Creed in second place again. Hopefully it will live up to everyone's expectations.

nightpriestess
05-31-2009, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
I've never been fond of war games, such as CoD, so I don't really get the hype.
But I was happy to see Assassin's Creed in second place again. Hopefully it will live up to everyone's expectations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah me neither, I prefer playing games where the things that occur are impossible. Some of my friends keep going on about how COD is 'teh secks' and I just sit there going "...right".

Tela
05-31-2009, 11:02 AM
Meh. The new Castlevania did not make the list, so gametrailers gets no love from me. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

CoD getting a higher spot than AC2? That's kind of pathetic. -_- you'd think people would be sick of these war games by now, but nooo...

sheesh

Drakonous505
05-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Hell yeah! AC@ is #2 lol...

Anyways just to let you guys know I was setting things to record for E3 on G4 *if you don't have the channel that sucks* and it looks like tommarrow Microsoft will have it's confrence first then EA and Ubisoft. If I recall correctly tuesday they will be going through the game booths and in the description Assassin's Creed 2 was in there. So I am really looking forward to this week.

caswallawn_2k7
05-31-2009, 12:08 PM
we dont get G4 in the UK I normaly have to watch the MS, Sony and nintendo ones on IGN.

as for times of them 3,

MS is 10:30am (PT) monday
Nintendo 9:00am (PT) Tuesday
Sony 11:00am (PT) Tuesday

not sure about the others firms as cant find anywere that does them live online.

ThePheonix1030
05-31-2009, 12:32 PM
Developers need to take a chill pill from making FPS games. It's getting out of hand. With MW2, I don't see any reason to get excited about it. There's not much you can add to the plate to make it more epic than CoD4. &lt;_&lt;

And if there is, I'm just not interested anymore. I think BioShock 2 will be the last FPS I will buy only because it has one of the best storylines ever.

caswallawn_2k7
05-31-2009, 12:42 PM
COD games are far from the best fps game, Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2 are way better games.

sensationikke
05-31-2009, 12:57 PM
What is up with the things you are saying about this week? Is there something they gonna say about E3 or such?

EDIT: E3 is june, duh!! i though July lolz

ThePheonix1030
05-31-2009, 01:01 PM
E3 is normally in July, but not this year.

FifthGeneration
05-31-2009, 01:11 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:
With MW2, I don't see any reason to get excited about it. There's not much you can add to the plate to make it more epic than CoD4. &lt;_&lt;

QUOTE]

completely agree but i know come november i will still get it out of weakness... COD4 was one of the best multiplayer games i' ve played and i just dont see it getting that much better, i mean COD5 was the exact same but with different namedd things in it like bouncing betties instead of claymores, i hav a feeling that COD6 will do the same thing sadly enough

UchihaKarasu
05-31-2009, 04:05 PM
I like a game that is unique and fun, with good art and storyline (combat has to be good too, lol). I am also not fond of games with guns, except for Halo. That's really the main reason I can't sit through a war game.
But I also can't play a game that doesn't have some kind of moral or something for me to think about once I finish it. Games like GTA? Can't stand them.
Which is why I love Assassin's Creed so much. It's a game that has had much more thought put into it than most. It provides something in a video game you don't get often, duality. GT even calls the first AC one of the most Imaginative games to come out in years. One of the big things about the game for me it the historical background as well. I'm a history fanatic and it's nice to be able to travel around in a video game and be a part of famous events in a setting made to be a accurate as possible. Ubisoft puts a lot of effort into making AC as accurate as possible in both time and setting.

Sorry, to rant. I have no idea why I brought this up XD XD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Xanatos2007
05-31-2009, 07:10 PM
Who cares, I agree with you.

nightpriestess
05-31-2009, 08:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by UchihaKarasu:
I like a game that is unique and fun, with good art and storyline (combat has to be good too, lol). I am also not fond of games with guns, except for Halo. That's really the main reason I can't sit through a war game.
But I also can't play a game that doesn't have some kind of moral or something for me to think about once I finish it. Games like GTA? Can't stand them.
Which is why I love Assassin's Creed so much. It's a game that has had much more thought put into it than most. It provides something in a video game you don't get often, duality. GT even calls the first AC one of the most Imaginative games to come out in years. One of the big things about the game for me it the historical background as well. I'm a history fanatic and it's nice to be able to travel around in a video game and be a part of famous events in a setting made to be a accurate as possible. Ubisoft puts a lot of effort into making AC as accurate as possible in both time and setting.

Sorry, to rant. I have no idea why I brought this up XD XD http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I always agree with your posts! I absolutely love history too so when when I herd that AC was back in the day and you can run around basically anywhere, I was hooked. Especially now with the Renaissance, it's one of my favorite time periods so the fact that I can playing during that time? Awesomeness

UchihaKarasu
05-31-2009, 08:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nightpriestess:

I always agree with your posts! I absolutely love history too so when when I herd that AC was back in the day and you can run around basically anywhere, I was hooked. Especially now with the Renaissance, it's one of my favorite time periods so the fact that I can playing during that time? Awesomeness </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, my god XD. You must be my illegitimate twin...or something.
Renaissance, Crusades, French Revolution and the Victorian eras are my fav.
Whoops, forgot the Meiji and Sengoku Jidai eras in Japan

nightpriestess
06-01-2009, 11:08 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by nightpriestess:

I always agree with your posts! I absolutely love history too so when when I herd that AC was back in the day and you can run around basically anywhere, I was hooked. Especially now with the Renaissance, it's one of my favorite time periods so the fact that I can playing during that time? Awesomeness </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, my god XD. You must be my illegitimate twin...or something.
Renaissance, Crusades, French Revolution and the Victorian eras are my fav.
Whoops, forgot the Meiji and Sengoku Jidai eras in Japan </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol, I might be a triplet!(I'm already a twin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif) Yeah the French Revolution and Victorian era are simply fascinating to me. My favorite time periods are more around The golden age of Greece and basically anything from Ancient Egypt.