PDA

View Full Version : AC2 is Robin Hood!! Possible game add on??

zeno64
11-29-2009, 06:26 PM
With my later post of Robin Hood Men in Tights and AC2 linked, It got me thinking!

What if there was more to it??

What I mean is that the AC2 story and the original robin hood story take place around the same time agree?
Well what if later down the road Ezio leaves Italy and goes to England(reason being is that Altair and maria from AC#1 have a love connection as seen from AC2 and he wants to know more about his ancestors past since maria comes from England or something like that). Once he gets there, he ends up in Sherwood Forest!!
While there Ezio actually is the robin hood character from the story!!! Where he does all the robin hood stuff that is from the story but with an assassins creed mix to it! Plus the robin hood story and the AC2 story intertwines!

What if that whole concept will eventually be an AC2 game add on!!!
Would't that be sick!!
Reply if you see the truth!?

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 06:34 PM
And how does he find out who his Great (x many times) grandmother is? Which btw was 400 years ago?

It'd be unlikely for someone to do that NOW even with all the technology we've got (not saying its impossible)

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 06:36 PM
And by the way, AC2 is NOT Robin Hood. lmao

When AC3 comes out, and someone makes a thread about the funniest theories we had for AC3, this will be at the top of my list. That's saying something.

zeno64
11-29-2009, 06:38 PM
he could have found out her identity in one of the codex pages or a yet discovered one, it was written buy Altair himself of course

gsosolid
11-29-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't remember him mentioning her being British, or even mentioning her name (I may be wrong here, so correct me if I am)

zeno64
11-29-2009, 06:43 PM
im talking about a possible game add on to ac 2 not ac3. then i had to put is in the title cause it would't let me put "to".

zeno64
11-29-2009, 06:44 PM
it says it it AC Bloodlines

Silhouelle
11-29-2009, 06:44 PM
From your other topic, they picked the name Ezio because it means flying one, or Eagle or something of that nature. *Shrugs* As to the whole Robin Hood thing, I'm not familiar enough with the story to have any opinions on it. My only enthusiasm for that would they'd HAVE to have archery in the game for the protagonist! :b

zeno64
11-29-2009, 06:49 PM
i totally agree with neraelia with the archery game add on and in regards to my previous topic i am just saying that it seems a funny coincidence that two AC2 names appear in the same movie, let alone the same scene.