PDA

View Full Version : AC2 PC Controls: How do I blend...?

McFerocious
03-12-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm on the mission to learn blending with Paola and the courtesans. I'm assuming Paola wants me to blend with a group of courtesans before I follow her but I can't figure out the command to blend. D: In the last game, to blend with a group of monks I just walked between them and hit the spacebar. Here, I just stand there or if I'm standing too close to a courtesan, rob her.

McFerocious
03-12-2010, 11:47 AM
Okay wait. Apparently I just walk with a group of people? :I

THIS GAME IS CONFUSING ME LOL.

M-dahaka
03-12-2010, 11:48 AM
blending in has changed alot in this new game, and it changed in a good way: you can blend in with any group of people now, and it's as simple as standing in the group. They changed the spacebar key to pickpocketing. simply stand between the courtesans for a moment, then she'll tell you what to do next. you can see when you're blended in if there's some white "wires" on the ground, you'll see what i mean.
good luck!

AcanthaDante
03-12-2010, 03:32 PM
When you stand in the middle of the crowd you should notice that Ezio is drained of colour, when that happens, you are blended.

Also, hitting space prompts a slightly quicker walk in AC2, and if you bump into an NPC, yes, you will rob them, it's one of several ways to get extra florins.

Dc_duo
03-14-2010, 11:15 AM
It's pretty stupid if you ask me. Especially since on pc you have no way of controlling your walking speed like you do on console, thus when you blend with a group of people you will ALWAYS walk faster than they do and resort to having to tap W. Takes away much of the realism.

obliviondoll
03-14-2010, 03:31 PM
Alternate which finger you're tapping "W" with each time so you're pretending to walk. Might help with immersion?

heheheIhaveaPS3hehehe