PDA

View Full Version : More to come after the end?

baker56
11-19-2007, 12:36 PM
I actually want to address a few things in this question:

1) Mainly, i remember about half way through the game when i was in the modern world, i went to go to bed and a cutscene showed me that someone tampered with my closet. When i went to investigate, i found a code # or something to that effect. Usually when this happens, it comes up later in the game, or allows you to access in area that you couldn't if you didn't find it previously. Did i over look the next step to this detail or is does it still have a part to play (keeping in mind i've completed the game since finding it).

2) I also noticed (and am thankful for) that you can go back to each mission after you've completed the game. By doing so you can save all the citizens, investigate every resource before asassinating your target, climb all the towers, collect all the falgs, etc. Is it possible that after you've collected 100% of the requirements that it may have some effect on the ending of the game? I meant what else would be the purpose of being able to get up and explore the at-the-moment useless laboratory?

3) Lastly, I was wondering if anyone knew how to articulate their counter attacks. I have so much difficulty when fighting multiple guards or soldiers. It seems the more enemies I face at a time, the more altair wants to counter and kick them away (or slap) instead of actaully killing them and saving me the extra trouble of attacking them while they are down and getting attacked by the other guards while doing so. It seems so unpredicatble when counter attacking. Is there a way to control altair to do a counter with a kill in it other than a counter that seperates you from your opponent? Specifically with the sword, I know the hidden blade only has counter kills but you cant parry with it as your weapon of choice.

Azzerwazzer1191
11-19-2007, 12:52 PM
3) It depends on timing/how close you are/what kind of attack the guard is doing.

NorthernAvengeR
11-19-2007, 12:54 PM
The code is for the door to your room so you can leave when you want.(when the others are gone and you can o haxxorz their computers)

eWaster
11-19-2007, 01:15 PM
3) You cannot choose whether you will kill, or knock your enemy down. Though, I choose to follow a simply fighting path making every fight very simple and easy. Counter attack, Strong attack (Hold attack button), Counter attack, Strong attack etc. etc.

If you are fighting Templars or other heavy armored soldiers, you might want to do 2 Strong attacks after each other if the first attack, does not succeed. But be ready with the Counter attack.

rogue_tom
11-19-2007, 01:43 PM
3) if altair kicks and punches in a counter just hit x and he will finish it with a extra lethal stab.