PDA

View Full Version : Memory block 4 problem, requesting help, please.

El1t3z
12-16-2007, 02:04 PM
OK, here i am in Damasc doing Damascus Assassination: Abu'l Nuqoud. 1st thing that i did when ive entered Damasc was to get some View Points and rescue some citizens. After ive finished that i went to Bureau where the guy told me to go X and Y and Z and get some informations. Previous missions i had some marks on the map so i kinda knew where to go. Now, on this mission not even i rescued all citizens and took all View Points my map is empty and i dont get any info where to go. What am i suppose to do?

PS: Before entering this mission when i finished mission 3 Acred or Jerusalem kill forgot which was last i forgot to take the code that was inside my locker but when i woke up in the morning i took the card from doctor. That thing affects the game? Please help im kinda pissed. Big thank you for reading this.

Tela
12-16-2007, 02:08 PM
Please use search next time. There are probably close to 5 threads about problems with block 4.

Find view points. As soon as you get one, you'll get icons on your hud. You must find the first view point yourself, though. If you have all view points in your current district, try going to a different district.

The code you get from Vidic will, eventually, help you fill in more of the story.

El1t3z
12-16-2007, 02:10 PM
how do i move into other district, is locked, i get only error messages. all the view points are cleared, off the map now...

Tela
12-16-2007, 02:13 PM
At the start of the game, you are only able to go to one district. Later, you are able to go to more.

If you only traveled to one other district, try going to the other one. One is opened for every new assassination. If I remember correctly, and I might have the city wrong so forgive me if I am wrong, but try going to the district on the left side of the map.

El1t3z
12-17-2007, 12:46 PM
solved it, ty.