PDA

View Full Version : Awarding medals....

MissouriMedic
04-27-2005, 12:38 AM
1)What do medals do for crew members? (I'm assuming they increase moral, but do they do anything else?)

2)If there are differences in the various medals, does anyone know of a listing which shows the specific breakdown of each type of medal, and what they do for crewmembers receiving them?

Thanks

alanschu
04-27-2005, 01:12 AM
Guys with lots of medals also fatigue less. If you have the Knight's Cross you'll never fatigue at all http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

BlitzPig_Rivet
04-27-2005, 04:50 AM
Sorry alanschu, you don't need the Knights Cross, just the German Cross in Gold. In my boat I have two sub-lieutenants each with the German Cross in Gold, and one also has the Knights Cross. Neither officer gets fatigued.

axeman3d
04-27-2005, 06:03 AM
Noticed that one myself. Basically you give out medals and promotions and you have an experienced crew that will fight longer and fighter better. Give the important guys medals first (Officers, sonar guy, torpedo men, engine men) and then dish out the rest as you see fit. The more medals, the happier and more efficient they become.

Stuntcow
04-27-2005, 10:24 AM
What Axe said goes for me as well...