PDA

View Full Version : AC2 Bonus Disc PS3 Issue

Mykonos_Fan
12-21-2009, 10:13 AM
Hey everyone. I got the Master Assassin's Edition of AC2 for the PS3, and allowed myself a glimpse of the Bonus Blu-Ray Disc while I wait for my PS3 this Christmas.

After popping it in, I see that the 15 Tracks included all seem to function well, but the Random Access Memories and Developer Diaries have no sound.

Now, I am unsure of what could cause this. The volume settings were correct with the Television, and the video was playing fine, but there was no audio to match the video.

The disc had no scratches, so I am perplexed as to the cause. Maybe it's due to the fact our Blu-Ray player is a tad bit old; possibly a compatibility issue, so I'll be testing it on my PS3's Blu-Ray drive as soon as I can.

However, if there is no sound then, what am I supposed to do? I picked up the Special Edition quite far away, and I doubt they could just swap the Bonus disc out a month after the pre-order deal. I can most certainly live without it, but since I paid the extra twenty dollars for the extra content, I am a bit bummed by this.

Any help would be appreciated.

bokeef04
12-21-2009, 03:49 PM
i think you'll find it's just a plain old DVD, try it in your computer and see if it works properly on it