PDA

View Full Version : Just an Idea...

op_enihsnus
09-17-2010, 10:16 PM
Hi everybody. Heh this seems kinda stupid but I felt like I wanted to share this. I'm a fan of the Assassin Creeds series as are my friends. In AC2, my friends and I who are art students were able to enjoy the game at a whole diferent level thanks to the well done research by the team who made the game. The art references in the game just made the game that much more interesting to us.
After we finished the game, like many other fans, we discussed on where the game's story may be heading. I'm sure the guys at Ubisoft are already hard at work making the 3rd game of the series, but I just wanted to share my idea on where a possible setting of the game could be, 19th century Shanghai. I know this is foolish of me to post my little daydreamed ideas on this forum, I apologize to everyone for that. With that that said, I really think Shanghai could be a great setting for the Assassin's Creed series. I have thought of many places that AC3 could take place in, but I felt that 19th century Shanghai would be most suitable. The clustered buildings of Shanghai along for the beloved assassin's creed free running style game play and also, the economic and govermental chaos of that time could allow for a unique storyline.
I once again apologize if I have miss used this forum, I just wanted to share my little idea with the community. For those who actually read this, what are places you think that Assassin's Creed 3 could take place in?

D00CH
09-17-2010, 10:18 PM
I don't think any of Desmond's relatives are asian. Nuff sed.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
09-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by D00CH:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

davo1270
09-17-2010, 11:56 PM
Greece or France

Silkyn
09-18-2010, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by op_enihsnus:
Hi everybody. Heh this seems kinda stupid but I felt like I wanted to share this. I'm a fan of the Assassin Creeds series as are my friends. In AC2, my friends and I who are art students were able to enjoy the game at a whole diferent level thanks to the well done research by the team who made the game. The art references in the game just made the game that much more interesting to us.
After we finished the game, like many other fans, we discussed on where the game's story may be heading. I'm sure the guys at Ubisoft are already hard at work making the 3rd game of the series, but I just wanted to share my idea on where a possible setting of the game could be, 19th century Shanghai. I know this is foolish of me to post my little daydreamed ideas on this forum, I apologize to everyone for that. With that that said, I really think Shanghai could be a great setting for the Assassin's Creed series. I have thought of many places that AC3 could take place in, but I felt that 19th century Shanghai would be most suitable. The clustered buildings of Shanghai along for the beloved assassin's creed free running style game play and also, the economic and govermental chaos of that time could allow for a unique storyline.
I once again apologize if I have miss used this forum, I just wanted to share my little idea with the community. For those who actually read this, what are places you think that Assassin's Creed 3 could take place in?

Just a heads up, there are actually a lot of other threads for posts like this, and a lot of other Douch's like Dooch are going to yell at you for that, however not I, all valid reasons there and yeah I agree it would defiantly be awesome, personally I hope for France, but an Asian setting would split up two European ones quite nicely.

masterfenix2009
09-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by D00CH:

well u have to think.Human kind has been around for years. We could be all cultures.

Mr_Shade
09-18-2010, 10:01 AM
Hi and welcome to the forums.

We currently have a very long ongoing thread about the subject here:

Assassin's Creed 3 (and beyond) (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6831010868)

Please continue this discussion there.