12-03-2004, 06:01 AM

9th_Bloodfist
12-03-2004, 06:01 AM

Chuck_Older
12-03-2004, 10:24 AM
Nobody here plays. We just cry about what we want

madsarmy
12-03-2004, 10:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chuck_Older:
Nobody here plays. We just cry about what we want <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO! Chuck

How true http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

LilHorse
12-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Online mostly for me. I only think of offline as practice for sharpening my shooting and bombing skills. Flying with and against real people is the best. Flying too much against AI will mess up your SA because they do things that are either unrealistic (in an uber sort of way, sniper head-ons, eyes on their empennage, see you through clouds, etc.) or just down right stupid.

TgD Thunderbolt56
12-03-2004, 11:13 AM
Online. Once you've flown with and against real people, it's really hard going back.

TPN_Cephas
12-03-2004, 11:49 AM
Online squad co-ops are the very best.

Saburo_0
12-03-2004, 11:55 AM
i fly both, but would prefer off-line to on-line if i had to choose. I just really like trying to survive the war & have a decent record. it's really tough not to do something stupid at some time in a campaign & then you realize how tough it was for the real pilots. Squad co-ops can be fun but getting on-line at the same time can be a problem.

9th_Spitin
12-03-2004, 11:59 AM
Online only here. Off line is way too boring.

Weather_Man
12-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Used to play only online. Now is mostly offline. It's getting really hard to find a non-fullreal server with people in it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif

TX-WarHawk
12-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Online &gt; Offline

Reason #1

Equal FM used in all planes controlled by humans. Unlike AI planes.

Reason #2

Real intelligence. (Read: Human opponents)

Reason #3

Infinite possibilities regarding custom missions, scripts, etc......

Bottom Line:

This game's multiplayer = t0t4l pwn4g3

LilHorse
12-03-2004, 12:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Weather_Man:
Used to play only online. Now is mostly offline. It's getting really hard to find a non-fullreal server with people in it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/cry.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yer kiddin' right? I swear I see more servers online that have plenty of stuff un-checked. Mostly no cockpit, externals, icons, plus mini-me and speedbar. Try taking a look again. Unless you like stuff like stalls, spins, blackouts, realistic landings, etc. unchecked, I'm sure you'll find something to your liking. Not my cuppa, but I see alot of em when looking for what I think is a small number of Full Switch or nearly so servers.

Weather_Man
12-03-2004, 02:03 PM
All I want is cockpit off, externals and padlock on. It must depend on the time of day. Right now it's about an even mix. Last time I checked there was only one server like that with more than 5 people in it and about 6 really busy full real servers.

xTHRUDx
12-03-2004, 02:16 PM
the poll #'s will be skewed by nature of where it is. i'm sure there are alot of owners of the game that aren't as internet savy as we are so will never see the poll. my guess is that this place, being an online community, will have more online players in the poll.

joeap
12-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Offline for me...despite the aI issues (and it has improved a lot) I like historical situations.

9th_Spitin
12-03-2004, 02:55 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by xTHRUDx:
the poll #'s will be skewed by nature of where it is. i'm sure there are alot of owners of the game that aren't as internet savy as we are so will never see the poll. my guess is that this place, being an online community, will have more online players in the poll. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good point. But I do see alot of people on these forums that have never played on-line, so I guess we will know where the #'s lay after the weekend.

Capt._Tenneal
12-03-2004, 03:06 PM
I just voted, but did you see the results ? Fifty votes so far and it's a 50/50 split online and offline . Wow.

Bull_dog_
12-03-2004, 06:41 PM
I still fly on line from time to time, but I have a hard time finding no cockpit servers with historical planesets/ limited icons like UK Dedicated.

Those shootemup open servers or full click servers just don't do much for me. I do like cockpit on w/ externals eneabled once in awhile, but like the ww view dogfight servers, you can't enjoy a good fight in a P-38J with hordes of C-corsairs, la7's, 109K's and Z's and the usual ki-84's so with PF and until recently, the lack of a dedicated server, I haven't flown much on line.

heywooood
12-03-2004, 06:44 PM
I love the FMB -