PDA

View Full Version : Wanna know quick!

sadeh_yoav
09-27-2011, 03:00 PM
Hey Everybody and Ubisoft,

I got a mac, and I really wanna know if assassin's creed revelations is coming out for that platform, and I don't care if it's from steam or not!!! I LOVED the previous games!
Please answer me!

Krothy11
09-27-2011, 03:08 PM
Dude I am not sure... In Amazon, when you go to pre-order ACR you don't see any thing saying that you can play it on Mac so... I am not sure.

sadeh_yoav
09-28-2011, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by SirVanir:
Dude I am not sure... In Amazon, when you go to pre-order ACR you don't see any thing saying that you can play it on Mac so... I am not sure.

That really annoying, because every Assassin's Creed game except the first one are for Mac too... Do you know if it's going to be maybe on Steam?

Mr_Shade
09-28-2011, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by sadeh_yoav:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SirVanir:

That really annoying, because every Assassin's Creed game except the first one are for Mac too... Do you know if it's going to be maybe on Steam? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>The mac versions of the other games, were released some time after the PC version.

There is no news for a mac version of revelations, however that is not to say there won't be one, just it's not announced at present.