PDA

View Full Version : Marking system/objects menu

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 01:50 PM
Hi folks:

Am I the only one who misses some kind of a marking system for the Dynamic Generator? When I fly a campaign I would like to have my kills marked in my tail as any other ace. I´m sure this could be easily implemented.

Another matter. In the mission builder I find the objects menu extremely exhausting. I mean when you want to choose some buildings to make a good looking target you can spend HOURS looking for those you see more fit.

Anyways these are lesser issues. IL2 remains the best simulator I´ve ever played.

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 01:50 PM
Hi folks:

Am I the only one who misses some kind of a marking system for the Dynamic Generator? When I fly a campaign I would like to have my kills marked in my tail as any other ace. I´m sure this could be easily implemented.

Another matter. In the mission builder I find the objects menu extremely exhausting. I mean when you want to choose some buildings to make a good looking target you can spend HOURS looking for those you see more fit.

Anyways these are lesser issues. IL2 remains the best simulator I´ve ever played.

XyZspineZyX
08-11-2003, 05:33 PM
There are 3rd party programs which accomplish both of these feats. Nikkos' (sp) little paint application and there is an object viewer somewhere as well. Try a search for both of these.

You would think that UBI would maybe host some of these files so folks would know they exist, but that might make alittle too much sense.