PDA

View Full Version : wtf

Xrc6
02-20-2005, 01:38 PM
at the very beginning after whatshisname leaves i'm apparantly suppose to go into the elevator, i pull the switch but it doesnt open and wont let me go into it, i just hear the switches sound and thats it,nothing happens cursor wont let me into it

Xrc6
02-20-2005, 01:38 PM
at the very beginning after whatshisname leaves i'm apparantly suppose to go into the elevator, i pull the switch but it doesnt open and wont let me go into it, i just hear the switches sound and thats it,nothing happens cursor wont let me into it

arne_328i
02-21-2005, 05:00 PM
Congratulations! You've found the first puzzle!

Xrc6
02-22-2005, 02:56 PM
uh....ya, the walkthrough simply says to pull the switch and enter the elevator, a second one i just read said the same thing...thats some puzzle sir,ur a swift one

GadrenURU
02-22-2005, 03:27 PM
are you pulling and dragging your mouse to pull the switch?

thony216
02-22-2005, 04:38 PM
The problem is fairly obvious, all the lights, bells, and whistles in your computer are interfering with the operation of the elevator door. Have you tried shutting some of them down?
Your computer is way over-matched for most any game!
Seriously, perhaps trying a different video driver version would solve the problem.

Anthony
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/thony216/haven-s.jpg

Heimdall_G
02-23-2005, 09:14 AM
xrc6,

Open NVIDIA Display Properties, click on Performance & Quality Settings, check the Show advanced settings box, and click on 'Apply'. Then:
-- a. Set Antialiasing settings and Anisotropic filtering to Application-controlled.
-- b. Move the Image settings slider to the Performance position.
-- c. Set Vertical sync to Application controlled.
-- d. Set Force mipmaps to Bilinear.
-- e. Move the Conformance texture clamp slider to the On position.
-- f. Move the sliders for Trilinear optimization, Anisotropic mip filter optimization, and Anisotropic sample optimization to the Off positions.
-- g. Click on Apply to set the changes, then click on OK to exit Display Properties.
-- h. Reboot, then play Revelation.