PDA

View Full Version : German Rankings after patch 1.1b

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Hi,

maybe someone already pointed it out or maybe I just screwed up the installation of the patch but since I'm a lazy guy I'm going the easy way and just ask the question in this new thread.

I noticed that the german rankings in the campaign are wrong after I installed the patch, cause instead of the german rankings I get the russian ones when I fly for Germany. Hungarian, Russian and Finnish campaigns are ok.
Anyone knows a solution?
Maybe it could help to know that I have Il-2 Manager installed.

Thanks!

"Go ahead...make my day!"

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 05:28 PM
Hi,

maybe someone already pointed it out or maybe I just screwed up the installation of the patch but since I'm a lazy guy I'm going the easy way and just ask the question in this new thread.

I noticed that the german rankings in the campaign are wrong after I installed the patch, cause instead of the german rankings I get the russian ones when I fly for Germany. Hungarian, Russian and Finnish campaigns are ok.
Anyone knows a solution?
Maybe it could help to know that I have Il-2 Manager installed.

Thanks!

"Go ahead...make my day!"

XyZspineZyX
08-14-2003, 06:01 PM
I had the same problem before the new patch. I think it's a bug of IL2 Manager. To solve it, simply edit with Notepad the file "Rank.properties" in "...Mission/Campaign/DE" directory with the correct ranks like these:

0 Unteroffizier
1 Feldwebel
2 Oberfeldwebel
3 Stabsfeldwebel
4 Leutnant
5 Oberleutnant
6 Hauptmann

Bye

BJ