PDA

View Full Version : Lost my achievements

EijiTakayama
12-17-2011, 01:37 AM
My computer crashed yesterday and I had to re-install Windows. After reinstalling the game and signing in I found that my achievements had been reset to 0/38.

I still have my UPlay actions but I lost the achievements. Any way to get them back?

TB_Jaybird
12-17-2011, 07:18 PM
Nope.

I dont think so since they are saved to the game save as far as i am aware. Correct me if i am wrong.

spectatorx
12-18-2011, 12:57 AM
If you are asking about brotherhood so achievements are stored locally in savegames. If you didn't backup your savegames than you lost your achievements progress.

But if you are asking about revelations situation like this shouldn't happen if you played the game in online mode and had save-sync enabled.

mafu11
12-17-2013, 05:50 AM
Is it possible to, somehow, delete or reset the achievements? I played, finished and got all the achievements of AC:R before the change of Uplay and now I don't know if it's a sync problem or what, but I can't get any of the achievements on Uplay because I already got them in the game.

Kaldire
12-17-2013, 11:31 AM
see all the other threads , seems most pc users saves have been erased if a crash happened, or reinsall
i tried to reinstall the game 2 times and uplay also
my saves wont return,
im heart crushed