PDA

View Full Version : Trapped by the tide...somebody PLEASE HELP

Robards
02-16-2006, 08:03 PM
On my 12th command, I was not assigned any particular grid pattern. I sailed from Kiel, past the white cliffs of Dover, and threaded the EXTREME destoyer net at the Straights of Gibraltar in the hopes of actually catching tons of tankers in Port Said.

In the Mediterranean it became obvious I didn't have enough gas to reach Port Said, so I decided to lay up inside the Harbor of Toulon. Snuck in at nite, saw tons of people on the dock (unbelievably they were waving at me!) and inched out to wait until the next nite.

When it got dark I surfaced and increased time compression....DAMN....all of a sudden I was thrown straight into the locks and was recieving damage. It is now morning and I can see clearly that there are buildings to my East and West and there are man-made locks in front and behind me. The map shows me behind the dot of Toulon. The external shows I am completely on dry land! I can't make any move whatsoever without hull damage. WHAT THE He111111?

Is it really possible that the tide blew me into a lock and the damn French have closed the locks on me?

Help...has anybody been here before?
Captain Rick

Gmuno
02-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Yeah the Resistance is sometimes quite ressourceful, happended at Lorient once, somehow they must have tunneled into the bunker. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif