PDA

View Full Version : high profile on the ground assassination

the_atm
11-14-2010, 07:00 PM
ok for thoes of you who dont know, if you hold the high profile button and assassinate some one it's way cooler, so what if when some one is on the ground beacsue i dont know, you umm, broke their leg, then the corisponding high profile kill should be he picks them up bye the coller, and just drives the blade into his throat, but like picks him up to like a 40 degree angle to the floor, you know?

thecasecloser
11-14-2010, 07:03 PM
I'm not really sure where you're going with this, do you want them to put this in the game or are you just throwing around ideas? Because obviously it's kinda late to add this in, but it would definitely be cool

TasBlue1234
11-14-2010, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by livfreorletmedi:
ok for thoes of you who dont know, if you hold the high profile button and assassinate some one it's way cooler, so what if when some one is on the ground beacsue i dont know, you umm, broke their leg, then the corisponding high profile kill should be he picks them up bye the coller, and just drives the blade into his throat, but like picks him up to like a 40 degree angle to the floor, you know?

I have noticed this, its pretty cool :]

the_atm
11-14-2010, 07:05 PM
just a thought for number 3