PDA

View Full Version : User Defined

georgesernst
03-28-2005, 06:45 PM
I have a Saitek X52 and I have no problems withit and it works great in Pacific Fighters and aal the other sims that I have and it is simply great.What I have a problem with is USER DEFINED lingo.Can I configure those or not through the key board or the stick.Let me know it is really bugging me for I need those adjustments.
Thx Fly always in peace and prosperity,
Gs

georgesernst
03-28-2005, 06:45 PM
I have a Saitek X52 and I have no problems withit and it works great in Pacific Fighters and aal the other sims that I have and it is simply great.What I have a problem with is USER DEFINED lingo.Can I configure those or not through the key board or the stick.Let me know it is really bugging me for I need those adjustments.
Thx Fly always in peace and prosperity,
Gs

Bearcat99
03-28-2005, 08:13 PM
The best way is to assign the command to a keystroke and then profile that keystroke on your X-52. User defined means you assign it to what you wantas opposed to it being already defined.. although even the predefined command can be reassigned.

georgesernst
03-28-2005, 08:31 PM
Thx The only Problem is that I can't get to the user defined to re assign it I must be miising something.Please help,The problem does not lay in the joy stick ,it lies in the control panel of the game.Thx Gs