PDA

View Full Version : OLEG, BOB... FB Someone who knows Please clarify

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:19 PM
And i dont mean a Mod, no offense meant but you are out of the loop, plowing the same old lines, as i have found it better to go direct to ubi to get a correct answer.........why is everyone posting that FB is dead, not just here but web wise, its only a year old, Oleg i think your announcement that this is not going to be supported when you develop BOB needs some clarification, will any work be done on FB or is that it once you begin to develop BOB this game is no longer going to be supported? please someone at ubisoft or maddox please clarify

Message Edited on 10/09/0310:21PM by Taylortony

XyZspineZyX
10-09-2003, 11:19 PM
And i dont mean a Mod, no offense meant but you are out of the loop, plowing the same old lines, as i have found it better to go direct to ubi to get a correct answer.........why is everyone posting that FB is dead, not just here but web wise, its only a year old, Oleg i think your announcement that this is not going to be supported when you develop BOB needs some clarification, will any work be done on FB or is that it once you begin to develop BOB this game is no longer going to be supported? please someone at ubisoft or maddox please clarify

Message Edited on 10/09/0310:21PM by Taylortony