PDA

View Full Version : BUG: Torpedo amounts change and lose renown.

otrex
04-13-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm playing with 1.2 in a career mode with the 2nd Flotilla. I'm using a Type IX boat and I believe it's the "C" variant.

I've noticed that when I click back and forth (on the purchase screen) between torpedoes and anything else, the number of availible torpedoes goes randomly up and down, meaning an unlimited supply of any type currently availible.

Additionally, I've had two instances in which I purchase a certain torpedo loadout, and then quit to come back later. When I come back, my renown is still spent, but the torpedo loadout has gone back to default.

I can recreate both these bugs consistently, so if anyone needs clarification on anything, just ask.

otrex
04-13-2005, 10:08 AM
I'm playing with 1.2 in a career mode with the 2nd Flotilla. I'm using a Type IX boat and I believe it's the "C" variant.

I've noticed that when I click back and forth (on the purchase screen) between torpedoes and anything else, the number of availible torpedoes goes randomly up and down, meaning an unlimited supply of any type currently availible.

Additionally, I've had two instances in which I purchase a certain torpedo loadout, and then quit to come back later. When I come back, my renown is still spent, but the torpedo loadout has gone back to default.

I can recreate both these bugs consistently, so if anyone needs clarification on anything, just ask.

Lovo_Kasistan
04-13-2005, 10:13 AM
The darn game will change your loadout if you don't start a patrol directly after loading other ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif