PDA

View Full Version : Three main cities

Golani2007
09-26-2007, 04:27 PM
I know we have Jerusalem, Damscas and the theird city ( damn i forget the name)
and we have the Assassins base in Syria ( this is how i understand fron Jade)...
anyway...after every kill we need to go back to the Assassin's base and show the boss that we did the job?

i mean it could be nice... but the distance is big. its not like going from one city to another.

Boromir323
09-26-2007, 05:00 PM
Maybe thats why it will take us 40 hours to play the game http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

AnimationSensai
09-26-2007, 05:09 PM
The 3 main cities are Jerusalem, Damascus, and Acre... and there are "Assassin's 'Bureaus'" in each city so u don't have to travel long distances. That's what i heard, i think from the E3 '07 demonstration.

Golani2007
09-26-2007, 06:20 PM
but you'll have to travel between the cities right?
on hourse or someting (and maybe the side missions will be in the parts between the cities)

DemonikCrow666
09-26-2007, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by AnimationSensai:
The 3 main cities are Jerusalem, Damascus, and Acre... and there are "Assassin's 'Bureaus'" in each city so u don't have to travel long distances. That's what i heard, i think from the E3 '07 demonstration. I certainly hope it plays out like that, otherwise it'll be another Elder Scrolls: Morrowind (God was that a pain in the butt.)

AnimationSensai
09-26-2007, 08:00 PM
Oh, 100% sure youll have to travel between all the cities to reach targets, prolly have to meet up with the leader of the Assassins too

Blind-Panda
09-26-2007, 08:10 PM
well from what I understood, in additions to the three citiyes there will be the Master of the Mountain (whose name should be Sinnan ans act as the leader of the assassins) castle Masyaf which I couldn't found on maps, tho I might look harder into that, and I think I heard Jade say something about a little ''assassin village'' that should like somewhere real close to the castle.

According to this map :
http://www.erpmusic.com/photos/SyriaMap300dpi.jpg
It's should be a pretty long travel between cities and the castle, so hopefully we won't have to travel like every 10 minutes to a new location.

K_Falcon
09-26-2007, 08:12 PM
Man dont you pay attention to the Trailers where hes passingt to a desert-type little town on a horse and he kills that guard.

mefninja
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
what i really hope is that you can take a break from the main missions and go on guard killing rampages..

Casstle
09-26-2007, 11:33 PM
In the 20min demo on gamepot, it shows that how have a handler in a city, so you dont have, to travel to the main base every time, to complete your missions.. but i could imagin that you had in some cases.