PDA

View Full Version : Brought but not recieved.

Invictius
07-03-2009, 03:02 AM
So i went to the Buy now button on the main site. and thought id get the digital download, payed for it all 34.99 and what happens nothing. they take my money, but i dont get no email nothing.. suppose to of got this last night. sned em 5 emails so far with no reply.. this is gamesplanet.com btw. anyone know what i can do? they just wont answer me. i know they gettin my emails.

CorneliusRCAF
07-03-2009, 03:20 AM
I have the same problem. Game ordered through the Ubisoft uk site, money taken by METABOLI and nothing to show for it other than a paypal receipt!

Invictius
07-03-2009, 03:25 AM
i payed with my electron card. so no recepit as of you. its damn annyoin cant get hold of no one who will help.

Invictius
07-03-2009, 03:44 AM
finally got a reply and its in french..

Nous avons bien reçu votre demande et un numéro de référence [******-********] vous a été assigné.
Ce numéro de référence vous aiderai à suivre l'état d'avancement de votre demande.
Nous nous engageons à vous répondre le plus rapidement possible de façon claire et efficace.

Si vous souhaitez nous recontacter à propos de votre demande actuelle, merci de répondre à cet e-mail en laissant le numéro de référence entre parenthèses dans le sujet de votre e-mail.

Cordialement,
Votre Service Client

at least got a reply now just gotta hope they get me my blimin game..

CorneliusRCAF
07-03-2009, 03:54 AM
You're doing better than me then, I just got my email to support@metaboli.com returned as undeliverable!
Had a hunt through their website and found a UK address so I'll try that. At least with Paypal I have the option of opening a dispute through Paypal if all else fails.

Invictius
07-03-2009, 04:02 AM
ya took em 2 days tho. but still nothing new about my order.. getting really miffed of now. should of got it at 00:01 on the 3rd. never gonna buy from them again.. worse company eva.

CorneliusRCAF
07-03-2009, 04:07 AM
Well it seems our problems are due to Ubisoft outsourcing the downloads to other companies.
I should have paid more attention when I clicked the button on the Ubisoft site as I'd assumed it would have been going through the Ubisoft shop!

Invictius
07-03-2009, 04:29 AM
ya its blimin typical. usally never have a prob gettin games from direct DL. but this company is a joke.

Invictius
07-03-2009, 06:23 AM
god this is flippin annoyin, after that one response now i cant get no damn answer what i do. seems like im not gonna get my game and 34.99 down the damn drain.

CorneliusRCAF
07-03-2009, 06:49 AM
Have you tried support@metaboli.co.uk ?
At least the automated response was in English ;-)

Invictius
07-03-2009, 07:12 AM
ya just sent em a email, no response as of yet tho. worse company eva for support..

Effect2009
07-03-2009, 07:14 AM
strange i did a pre-order from them and worked fine some minutes before mid i received the downlaod links, but as i said pre-order/digital download, maybe they change something. you did download from game website or ubi site?

Invictius
07-03-2009, 08:56 AM
http://callofjuarez.gamesplane...filie=OfficialSiteUK (http://callofjuarez.gamesplanet.com/call-of-juarez-bound-in-blood-game-ubisoft.html?affilie=OfficialSiteUK)

From there i pre ordered. no links nothing in email no email saying they got my order sod all.

its a link from the ubisoft site,

CorneliusRCAF
07-03-2009, 09:05 AM
I ordered via the download option here

http://callofjuarez.uk.ubi.com/order-now/

Effect2009
07-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Effect2009:
strange i did a pre-order from them and worked fine some minutes before mid i received the downlaod links, but as i said pre-order/digital download, maybe they change something. you did download from game website or ubi site?

i ordered from the same place and i recieved the 4 mirrors links and downloaded, the release of the game was 2 july 00:01 and i recieved the links to download over 30 minutes before, i think ubi should look on your problems and fast

Stefervadur
07-03-2009, 09:41 AM
I have the same problem and im kind of worried to not receive the game, i could have downloaded from steam but i wanted the bonus and this is a mess, i have sent some emails but they just answer me with generic emails with a reference number...this is the worst company i know to buy digital games

Invictius
07-03-2009, 01:32 PM
still no replys. even phoned ubisoft, but they got no affili with gamesplanet.com, all he said is ill have to wait till monday for payment to go thro. but i checked my bank and its already gone thro which i told him, but all for all he said there nothing they can do.
which really ****ed me off. so lost 34.99 and hell am i paying for it again..

CorneliusRCAF
07-03-2009, 02:09 PM
I'm going to give them until Monday to reply then open a PayPal dispute to get my money refunded.

Invictius
07-03-2009, 02:21 PM
ive actually gone on the main site.
https://go.metaboli.co.uk/secure/login.html
and went to the how it works box, there was a part on it that does a check on ya credit card and its def on there.

http://eptica.metaboli.com/couk/template.do?id=1980

so my account is there i was not drunk when i ordered. so trying to get hold of em. but its getting tiring..

Stefervadur
07-03-2009, 05:56 PM
any news?

CorneliusRCAF
07-04-2009, 04:20 AM
No news. I'll post if I hear anything, but I'm not hopeful. Most companies would have responded by now if they were going to.
As I said, if I don't hear anything by monday I'll file a claim with Paypal

Invictius
07-04-2009, 05:51 AM
still nothing, no emails nothing. my request aint even been updated.well i just phoned my bank, and they started a investiagtion into the company, they said it gonna take 14 days. but they said i will get my money back.

so neva eva use Gamesplanet.com
or https://go.metaboli.co.uk/secure/login.html

unless u want the same probs we been having.

CorneliusRCAF
07-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Well I've had a result. An email with the download links and activation code has just arrived so hopefully I'm now good to go!

Invictius
07-04-2009, 09:11 AM
lucky git, guess ill just have to wait for a result. which hopefully one day.

Stefervadur
07-04-2009, 07:27 PM
u receive it wevans? I havent received anything yet.

Raide
07-05-2009, 06:51 AM
Hi All,

Have those that posted received their games yet?

CorneliusRCAF
07-05-2009, 06:58 AM
I've now received the activation key and download link, but I still need a multiplayer key! I'm also not sure if I should have an extra code for the preorder extra cash perk?

Invictius
07-05-2009, 07:32 AM
finally got the email link, gave me a key. which i use for multiplayer. CAF it should work u get 2 emails. 1 that says about downloading a download proram and the 2nd one which gives u the files link and near the bottom is a key which is used for MP.

CorneliusRCAF
07-05-2009, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by wevans1973:
finally got the email link, gave me a key. which i use for multiplayer. CAF it should work u get 2 emails. 1 that says about downloading a download proram and the 2nd one which gives u the files link and near the bottom is a key which is used for MP.

I've managed to get the multiplayer working with the activation code now. For some reason I couldn't get it to work yesterday. So everything is up and running fine and I'm enjoying the game.

Invictius
07-05-2009, 08:41 AM
ya already completed it. twice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif its damn good. on MP now, use the name Wild-Bill. always create me own servers, as for some werid reason when i join anyone elses i get kicked off..v odd.

Stefervadur
07-05-2009, 08:47 AM
Damn, congrats. I havent received anything yet, any email, any news from them, im really dissapointed.

maj_stevenson
07-05-2009, 08:51 AM
Hi everyone:

I have the same problem. I haven't received the game yet, but they answered one of my emails:

Thank you for contacting the Gamesplanet customer service

In response to your query sent on 03 July 2009, please find below the requested information.

For security resons, your activation key has been sent in a seperate email after a delay of several hours.

You should have received it by now. Please check your spam filter just to make sure.

If you have not received the second mail with the key, pelase contact us again.

We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you and for ther delay of our answer.

Best Regards,
Marc
Gamesplanet Customer Service

So I sent another email because I never received nor the download links or my activation key. I'm tired of waiting.

Stefervadur
07-05-2009, 08:46 PM
The most recent that i received was the email with the instructions, but i havent received any key code and links to download the game.

Stefervadur
07-07-2009, 09:51 AM
Any help? I still having the problem