PDA

View Full Version : 360 voice chat problem?

Left.One
07-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I have been playing this about 9 hours today and heard a max of 3 people using mic's. Surely theres a problem with the games voice chat? There's plenty of players online and every 360 has a headset. I cant beleave that so many players would choose not to chat on a heavily team based game such as this.

Left.One
07-03-2009, 09:39 PM
I have been playing this about 9 hours today and heard a max of 3 people using mic's. Surely theres a problem with the games voice chat? There's plenty of players online and every 360 has a headset. I cant beleave that so many players would choose not to chat on a heavily team based game such as this.

Tassanee
07-04-2009, 01:50 AM
Yeah i noticed that too, but i think everyone is using the party feature. Not communicating with each other on posse matches really puts a damper on the game. Your best bet is playing with a group of friends who have it! We (cojfans) have an Xbox 360 leaderboard with people who all have COJ:BiB Your welcome to add yourself to it. Hopefully you will find some great players! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Doc.Canis
07-04-2009, 02:43 AM
There are issues with the voice comms on the PS3. They disappear randomly and you can see people speak, but no sound. So There could very well be a problem with this on the 360 as well.