PDA

View Full Version : Turkish Assassin Armor??

donngold
09-02-2011, 02:37 PM
Are there any pics anywhere i cant find it and it sounds bada$$ http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Blind2Society
09-02-2011, 02:50 PM
I don't know of any and couldn't find any on Google, which is a shame. Wink wink Ubi. Could we get some good images so we don't have to take crappy pics of our TV screens? Please http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

MiKL_80_
09-02-2011, 05:46 PM
I don't think there are any pictures other than the one where we only see the mask.

donngold
09-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I m afraid youre right http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

Animuses
09-02-2011, 08:58 PM
I just hope it's as cool as it seems.

Blind2Society
09-02-2011, 10:04 PM
I wonder if that is a mask or if it's just something in place of Ezio.

donngold
09-02-2011, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Blind2Society:
I wonder if that is a mask or if it's just something in place of Ezio.
What do u mean?

Blind2Society
09-02-2011, 10:26 PM
A placeholder

Biomedical-Fire
09-03-2011, 04:13 AM
I'm just hoping that this will be in a DLC release down the road. Because I'd like to get this and the Ottoman Doctor MP character skin. I like the look of the Turkish Assassin's Armor over the Armor of Brutus, which I never really used in Brotherhood because it looks gawdly!

ChaosxNetwork
09-03-2011, 08:47 AM
yeah for me when picking which edition to get. Was a fight between the Armour or the Vlad Mission. Since there will be lots of other armor I wen with the Vlad mission. I just wonder if I made the right choice.

Samuel032593
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Biomedical-Fire:
I'm just hoping that this will be in a DLC release down the road. Because I'd like to get this and the Ottoman Doctor MP character skin. I like the look of the Turkish Assassin's Armor over the Armor of Brutus, which I never really used in Brotherhood because it looks gawdly!

It really is bulky looking and appears as though a Nord should be wearing it instead lol

RzaRecta357
09-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
yeah for me when picking which edition to get. Was a fight between the Armour or the Vlad Mission. Since there will be lots of other armor I wen with the Vlad mission. I just wonder if I made the right choice.

Well for AC2, they didn't release a black and red outfit as DLC but they did release all the memories that were left out.

So if they don't ever release that turkish armor like they did with the black and red one...then you made the wrong choice. :P

NuclearFuss
09-03-2011, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:

Well for AC2, they didn't release a black and red outfit as DLC but they did release all the memories that were left out.

So if they don't ever release that turkish armor like they did with the black and red one...then you made the wrong choice. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the outfit from the statue? Actually that just needed Wetland Ebony dye and the really hard to pronounce armour that I can't remember the name of. You could make it.

ChaosxNetwork
09-03-2011, 06:35 PM
Well they released the Drachen armor in Leonardo DLC. So they will probably do the same.

CRUDFACE
09-03-2011, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by sackboy411:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:

So if they don't ever release that turkish armor like they did with the black and red one...then you made the wrong choice. :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the outfit from the statue? Actually that just needed Wetland Ebony dye and the really hard to pronounce armour that I can't remember the name of. You could make it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The dye style he's talking about was like a slightly lighter black with red thrown in. Not the Armor of Altair.

Well, the assassin apprentices are shown to be wearing masks this time, so maybe Ezio is doing the same? Except his looks more ornate.

PR030T
09-04-2011, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

So if they don't ever release that turkish armor like they did with the black and red one...then you made the wrong choice. :P

The GOTY edition did contain everything though (game, dlc's and dye colour). Btw, it was only usable untill you got Alta´r's Armour, which was kinda stupid. XD