PDA

View Full Version : Help with investigation in jerusalim plz.

tdubbba
11-17-2007, 02:59 AM
no matter where i go i cant get a hint on how to start the investigations..

dirtybird21
11-17-2007, 03:03 AM
Get view points and eventually you'll find some.

tdubbba
11-17-2007, 03:08 AM
ive been to every view point.. i dont see anymore on the map

Raide
11-17-2007, 03:12 AM
Hello Tdubbba,

Usually when each Assassin Bureau gives you the quest, he tells you certain areas to check to get information. When you get closer you will see a target to get information from (Pickpocket, Indimidate etc) and these will appear as waypoints on your map. Once you have collected these then you will go back to the Assassin Bureau and you can start off on your assassination http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

If you get any problems, just let us know.

Raide
UK Forum Manager

tdubbba
11-17-2007, 01:05 PM
ok ive been everywhere in jerusalim i think.. still no investigation hint.. ive done the investigations and assassins in the 2 other cities but why cant i do it in jerusalim..

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 01:14 PM
what assasination are you on

Clise
11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Same thing with me. I'm suck i have all the view points and rescued all the citizens and i just ran around for 1hr and still haven't got an investigation!?!?

MiniAssasin
11-17-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by Clise:
Same thing with me. I'm suck i have all the view points and rescued all the citizens and i just ran around for 1hr and still haven't got an investigation!?!?

try the previously blocked off areas of the city. the bits with the blue walls when ya get to your 4th kill one of those areas are open

ammeh1979
11-17-2007, 02:47 PM
I can find any investigations in anyone of the towns. Am I stupid or is it hidden? I didn't listen to the Bureau. I only got the part about the muslim church(what ever its called) but didn't find anything there.

Were can I find one?

arbiol
11-17-2007, 03:00 PM
i'll tell you what i did in an assassination

the bureau just said me: you can start investigating here, there... etc
in the minimap weren't any investigation spots. i had to move to another area of the city (rich district), I searched for a high tower, I climbed it and synchronized. nothing... then I missed the leap of faith, and when i respawned i could see other viewpoints and investigation spots in the rich district