PDA

View Full Version : I'm already stuck?!?! Spoiler

Dm1les
11-17-2010, 12:50 AM
So after you get the courtesans to join you it says new catrina memory unlocked or along those lines.
I go and talk to her and it takes me to a red animus looking thing with some girl and I've been chasing her around forever and its not doing anything?
WTF do I do!?

Dm1les
11-17-2010, 01:07 AM
Please someone, if you've got this far, help me, It's honestly ****ing me off.

pastelsoda
11-17-2010, 01:13 AM
mm maybe try to restart, i just did that part today, took like 2 minute for me really, then it took me back in florance

kleaneasy
11-17-2010, 01:16 AM
I've not got this far so cant speak for what should happen but based on what pastelsoda has said above perhaps you do need a restart. You may already know this but you're able to restart the current memory via the games pause menu now http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

pastelsoda
11-17-2010, 01:19 AM
just too add, I acutally was bored and tried to catch her, but seeing how she is fast as me, jumping while running continusly actually brought me closer to the girl, and thats when it started to load.

just wanted to add that, try to catch the girl

Dm1les
11-17-2010, 01:20 AM
I can't pause or anything just run around.
I don't want to turn off the xbox cause I'll be ****ed if I have to do sit over again.
but I guess I'll have to risk it..

Dm1les
11-17-2010, 01:28 AM
pastelsoda I turned the xbox off and back on and started my session again and it took me back to ezio tying to pick up this chick, is that what happened to you?

FredEx919
11-17-2010, 02:11 AM
I haven't ran into this issue while playing, but it may be useful to try and delete the game save from your hard drive and allow the game to load with the back up save file. You can find this by going to My Xbox/System Settings/Memory/Assassins Creed Brotherhood. Try deleting Save 1A in this menu.