PDA

View Full Version : Mission won't end, Game lock-up

eleyr01
11-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Game is beautiful in many ways. Played my first mission (Coral Sea), mostly on autopilot, since I didn't know what I was doing. Group returned to carrier, all landed safely but nothing happened-- mission did not end. After long wait hit <ESC> and clicked 'Quit Mission' but it then locked up and had to End Task in Windows Task Manager. How do you end and go on to the next mission? Thanks.

WIN XP Home
P4 2.6 GHz
512 MB RAM
ATI 9700 Pro, latest Catalyst drivers

eleyr01
11-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Game is beautiful in many ways. Played my first mission (Coral Sea), mostly on autopilot, since I didn't know what I was doing. Group returned to carrier, all landed safely but nothing happened-- mission did not end. After long wait hit &lt;ESC&gt; and clicked 'Quit Mission' but it then locked up and had to End Task in Windows Task Manager. How do you end and go on to the next mission? Thanks.

WIN XP Home
P4 2.6 GHz
512 MB RAM
ATI 9700 Pro, latest Catalyst drivers

chris455
11-02-2004, 08:47 AM
I had a similar problem that went away after I completely deleted my sound drivers and re-installed the latest versions.
Good Luck~

Slingn
11-02-2004, 08:54 AM
and you have to click apply, after you hit escape. If apply isn't there, you did'nt complete the objectives