PDA

View Full Version : Any talk of fixing the wobble?

tmdgm1
02-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Just wondering if this has been mentioned to be fixed for upcoming patches. My corsair, among other planes, wobbles pretty bad when trying to line up a shot. The smallest amount of rudder sends my bullets spraying everywhere. And no, it's not a joystick setting thing. Seems to happen alot of other people as well.

VW-IceFire
02-07-2006, 08:11 PM
Yep...half of us have it, half of us don't. Only a few of the half that don't believe us that the wobble thing exists blaming joysticks, joystick settings, and all sorts of things...but its the bloody game because we've all fought to fix this on our end to no avail.

I'm not sure if its even been acknowledged yet...

Bearcat99
02-07-2006, 09:15 PM
I have never seen it but i think ti will be fixed in 4.03

slo_one23
02-07-2006, 09:46 PM
i have th freakin wobble s and they stink and im not sure but i think i remember seeing sumthin awhile back about the testers of 4,02 and they said none of them ever had the problem so probalbly not acknowledged and im thinking probably not fixed especialy if the testers dont fnd the problem

tmdgm1
02-08-2006, 07:53 PM
I hope it's fixed someday. I've pretty much given up on the Corsair. It's not worth the trouble. Others are bad, but I can somewhat live with it. The corsair seems to be the worst for me.

Too bad it only happens on half of the peoples systems. That makes it harder to isolate and prove to Oleg. Reading the posts, there are still alot of people who just think it's urban legend or something.

I may just go back to 4.01 if it's not fixed eventually. I don't play on line and the extra planes ain't worth it (although I will miss the tempest).

Hope Oleg is listening.

HF_Raf
02-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Yes i have to agree with you guys,those wobbles are insane.And its not the pc's problem,its 4.02 bug i think.I have tested 4.02 version on few different pc's and i have to say,wobbles are the same on different pc's.For me its unrealistic and stupi and im sick when i have to fly in corsair or spitfire XI exc.
I hope the oleg's team can fix this in 4.03.

OldMan____
02-09-2006, 10:04 AM
If i rememer correctly the readme said .. improved dampening forces on ball move. That means exactly reduced wooble.

Philipscdrw
02-09-2006, 10:13 AM
Maybe someone has installed the patch, and can comment?

Bartolomeo_ita
02-09-2006, 10:33 AM
bf is a true monster :|

Bartolomeo_ita
02-09-2006, 10:34 AM
i never know "wobble" effect, so it's ok for me... whatever http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

VF-29_Sandman
02-09-2006, 03:57 PM
tried out the corsair. seems the wobble is gone, but then again, i have reduced the sensitivities a bit on the x-52. been awhile since i flew also. i will say that beware of the jug. i have a feeling it's gonna be a vicious strafer now. be sure. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

slo_one23
02-09-2006, 06:18 PM
no more wobbles?

msalama
02-09-2006, 11:32 PM
no more wobbles?

Yeah, well, the gyro effects have been toned down a tad if that's what you mean, i.e. all planes I've tested so far seem to be a bit more stable.

But as regards personal controller / settings issues: who can tell except you?