PDA

View Full Version : hi

ameertawil
07-02-2011, 08:14 PM
we want to play your game in arbic languge your game is fantastic realy assassing creed i hope thate is become in arabic to play these game we are 400 milion people speaking arabic in 23 cantres thank you all of your stuff

RzaRecta357
07-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Awesome. If anyone makes fun of his spelling or his making a topic that says Hi...that's not cool.

I hope you get what you want ameer!

Chamboozer
07-02-2011, 10:49 PM
I also hope they will release the game with support for Arabic language. It would provide Ubisoft access to large untapped market and lots of extra revenue. I can't imagine that it would cost more to translate it than they would get back from the game selling more in Arab countries.

Turkiye96
07-03-2011, 02:17 AM
Welcome to the forum Ameertawil, there would be a lot of benafits to having Arabic as an optional language but the fact it it would be historically inaccurate, at the time the Ottomans spoke ''ottoman'' which was a blend between Arabic and Turkish, but it was more closely related to turkish. Also as we have seen in the trailer the people in the streets of Istanbul were talking Turkish, if they do add a optional second language i am to assume that it is Turkish.Some of Assassin's creed 1 should have been in Arabic. but i an pretty bias on the matter. maybe you could ask the forum managers...

also could you please look for threads with the same topic rather then make another one.

Inorganic9_2
07-03-2011, 02:50 AM
I think it's Arabic subtitles that they want.

reini03
07-03-2011, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:
Welcome to the forum Ameertawil, there would be a lot of benafits to having Arabic as an optional language but the fact it it would be historically inaccurate, at the time the Ottomans spoke ''ottoman'' which was a blend between Arabic and Turkish, but it was more closely related to turkish. Also as we have seen in the trailer the people in the streets of Istanbul were talking Turkish, if they do add a optional second language i am to assume that it is Turkish.Some of Assassin's creed 1 should have been in Arabic. but i an pretty bias on the matter. maybe you could ask the forum managers...

I don't get it... having the option to choose another language doesn't have anything to do with the plot. The game's going to be in English, French, German, Italian and a few others. Neither in AC2, nor in Brotherhood was anyone speaking German. Or English. Translations are there so that the gamers can understand what the characters in the game are saying, nothing else.

ace3001
07-03-2011, 05:59 AM
IMO a version of AC1 with an Arabic option like Italian in AC2 and B would be fantastic (with Eng subtitles added, of course). I played through AC2 and B both for the second time in Italian, and felt pretty authentic, if you get what I mean.

iN3krO
07-03-2011, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Turkiye96:

also could you please look for threads with the same topic rather then make another one.

I'm not sure but i think Turkish is a modification from Arabic, i mean, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French are just modifications from Latin.

So you can't say Ottoman was a mixture of Turkish and Arabic but yes you could say it's a modification of Arabic that is more near to now a days Turkish rather then to Arabic.

I'm just guessing

Originally posted by MagnifyHope:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Turkiye96:

I don't get it... having the option to choose another language doesn't have anything to do with the plot. The game's going to be in English, French, German, Italian and a few others. Neither in AC2, nor in Brotherhood was anyone speaking German. Or English. Translations are there so that the gamers can understand what the characters in the game are saying, nothing else. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ac1 was in Italian? NO
Ac2 was in Italian? YES

Why? Cuz Ac2 was in Itally and they have released it translated to Italian just to plaisure the fans.

Black_Widow9
07-03-2011, 12:58 PM
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
This has been asked multiple times now. Please post in one of the Feedback threads.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>