PDA

View Full Version : Something from the new trailer

altair4o
09-26-2007, 11:38 AM
If you count the guys on the table from the new trailer,they are 10.It has to be in the begining of the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif What do you think?

Faylinks
09-26-2007, 11:42 AM
i saw that 2, and in the game you have to kill 9 people, and with 1 of the 10 dead.. thats now 9. so it fits, but why dint he just kill them all right then and there? they are despising a way to kill him ><

jonavoly
09-26-2007, 11:43 AM
"Fear is a warriors greatest weapon"

moqqy
09-26-2007, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Faylinks:
i saw that 2, and in the game you have to kill 9 people, and with 1 of the 10 dead.. thats now 9. so it fits, but why dint he just kill them all right then and there? they are despising a way to kill him ><

Yeah, killing 10 warriors is easy. If he would have killed more than one they would have noticed him. He couldn't kill them all.

A.B.O.Y
09-26-2007, 12:44 PM
I dont think there the people you assassinate. but you never no they might be

MeAltairLol
09-26-2007, 01:20 PM
If he killed them all there will be <span class="ev_code_RED">NO</span> AC! *runs away screaming*

altair4o
09-26-2007, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
If he killed them all there will be <span class="ev_code_RED">NO</span> AC! *runs away screaming*

Yes,and maybe if the game would start in this same area and kill all of the guys and The end,the game is finished lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Zeusdude2020
09-26-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by altair4o:
If you count the guys on the table from the new trailer,they are 10.It has to be in the begining of the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif What do you think?

I think they beginning of the game won't be this, it may be somewhere after the first 30 minutes or something. Or it could be just an extra cutscene, like if you wait at the main menu long enough this would play.

As Jade has said, the First five minutes will shock us.

This isn't shocking really, so the things that follow this shock will be good also. This wouldn't be something under that category I think.

Golani2007
09-26-2007, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by Zeusdude2020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by altair4o:

I think they beginning of the game won't be this, it may be somewhere after the first 30 minutes or something. Or it could be just an extra cutscene, like if you wait at the main menu long enough this would play.

As Jade has said, the First five minutes will shock us.

This isn't shocking really, so the things that follow this shock will be good also. This wouldn't be something under that category I think. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt Jade said that the first 5 minutes will explain everything?

OK, so lets assume that those 9 are the 9 that we need to kill...which mean that the next person in the list is the 1 that Altair didnt kill, messes up and because of that Altair lose everything...or its just somebody else LOL

Blind-Panda
09-26-2007, 06:40 PM
well I don't know for you but didn't saw Talal at this table nor did I heard any arabic or arabic accents. Which there should be some since, we're supposed to be killing people on both side of the fence...

AnimationSensai
09-26-2007, 09:28 PM
Maybe Talal is a minor assassination target(like a side quest)? And these (9) guys are the real targets?

mefninja
09-26-2007, 10:42 PM
They said you will be killing people on all sides of the fude.. i highly doubt that all 9 target will be a member of Knights Hospitaller.... considering templar knights and teutonic knight being great christian powers at that time also.. mainly templars ran **** though

G1bb1t
09-26-2007, 10:53 PM
I'm not sure but, maybe that guy he killed was the same guy who he failed to kill resulting in his demotion?

and they were talking about how altair got away after attempting to kill him?