PDA

View Full Version : Question for people who've played the Demo (LKP)

Sypron
03-24-2010, 08:17 AM
I've got a quick question for people who've played the Demo on the Xbox (I'm on PC so I can't grab the demo).

If you get sighted by the enemy, and then hide and reposition yourself (thus creating a LKP silouhette), does the LKP silouhette dissapear when the enemies confirm you're no longer there?

If they investigate the area, shoot at it and flank it, then eventually realise that there's no one in that position, does the LKP evaporate?

I know it would be silly if they just KEPT shooting at it forever, but I need to hear from someone that time will erase it too.

Sypron
03-24-2010, 08:17 AM
I've got a quick question for people who've played the Demo on the Xbox (I'm on PC so I can't grab the demo).

If you get sighted by the enemy, and then hide and reposition yourself (thus creating a LKP silouhette), does the LKP silouhette dissapear when the enemies confirm you're no longer there?

If they investigate the area, shoot at it and flank it, then eventually realise that there's no one in that position, does the LKP evaporate?

I know it would be silly if they just KEPT shooting at it forever, but I need to hear from someone that time will erase it too.

Gekkibi
03-24-2010, 08:30 AM
Are you sure you are in the right forums? Sounds like Splinter Cell Conviction to me. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

obliviondoll
03-24-2010, 08:33 AM
There's a distinct lack of shooting in Assassin's Creed, that's for sure.

Except over the intercom in the first one....

El_Sjietah
03-24-2010, 09:55 AM
I agree on the silly part.

KZarr
03-24-2010, 03:57 PM
This is indeed the wrong forums.

But to answer your question yes, when they've investigated your last known position they'll stop shooting.