PDA

View Full Version : Can you retain arrow storm

wolfy000
12-15-2011, 10:25 AM
Ok so one of the challenges unlocks the assassin faction weapon, to achieve it you have to train 7 assassins to the rank of master assassin. You have 12 potential assassins, so if you train 7 to master assassin and they stay at their den to protect it doest that mean you can only have 5 assassins which isnt enough for arrow storm? Also what is the theif, assassin, mercenary and romani faction ability?

SolidSage
12-15-2011, 10:31 AM
You can have up to 80 something assassin recruits. Only one has to become a Master for each den. And even when they are Master they can still be used for arrow storm. The only thing that limits arrow storm is sending them on med defense missions.

Factions are AI dotted around the city that you can hire when you see them to help you do whatever it is you're trying to do.

wolfy000
12-15-2011, 10:41 AM
Wait what there is only 12 assassin slots wat u mean 80

E-Zekiel
12-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Your den leaders are not removed from your active assassin list. They still contribute to Arrow Storm, and come occasionally when called.

Rakudaton
12-15-2011, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BasalCone50181:
Wait what there is only 12 assassin slots wat u mean 80

You can assign recruits to cities, which opens up their slot for another recruit.

wolfy000
12-15-2011, 11:14 AM
What do mean u can assign recruits to cities? How?

Inorganic9_2
12-15-2011, 11:31 AM
Is it possible to recall Assassins from cities? I selected to send one to Athens and changed my mind. Every time I pressed circle to go back, it came up with "are you sure you want to make this change?". I selected to cancel, but still couldn't remove my Assassin from Athens. The same thing happened over and over and I had no choice but to confirm it :s

SolidSage
12-15-2011, 11:34 AM
Access Med Defense, pick a city, once you regain control of it through doing the missions you can assign an assassin to one of five slots, to stay in that city. These recruits are removed from your 12 slots, so then you have to go recruit a new one.

They can be recalled but if all your slots are full Inorganic, you have to 'swap' them with one of your active recruits.

Inorganic9_2
12-15-2011, 11:38 AM
Strange. I had 12 assassins. 1 was sent to Athens. I had no option to recall, even with an empty slot in my personal assassin list :s

SolidSage
12-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Did you go into the Med Defense and then access that city? It's either there or under manage assassins. Hold on, you cant recall your guy when he's on a mission. I mean recall them from being stationed at a city, in one of the five slots.
You can definately swap them out though because I was using my Master Assassins as City Leaders for a while (first slot, can't go on city missions) but then I swapped them out for low level recruits and put all the MA's in my arrow storm slots.
You have to futz with med defense a bit, took me a while to realize I could actually post them in a city.

wolfy000
12-15-2011, 01:22 PM
Yeah i dont no how to post them in the city