PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!

thepope229
07-06-2010, 04:18 PM
OK i just downloaded a trainer for assassins creed and i started playing everything was fine except every now and then like 2 times it random crashed...then i kept playing well i got to Damascus and i assassinated Tamir and about 15-30 seconds after it the game freezes and i have to shut down the computer manually. I started playing again and it happened three more times. I thought well maybe it is just that one part so i went and scoped out some viewpoints and whatnot about halfway up to a view point as i was jumping off it froze up again. The thing is that every time it froze up there was that little DNA thingy that is in the animus like it says O + H = C + blah blah blah...and it freezes up there is no sounds or anything just frozen...please help!

caswallawn_2k7
07-06-2010, 04:28 PM
trainers are third party software and are not supported by Ubisoft.

if you are having trouble using a trainer you would need to get in contact with the person who makes the trainer as Ubisoft does not support third party software.

thepope229
07-06-2010, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by caswallawn_2k7:
trainers are third party software and are not supported by Ubisoft.

if you are having trouble using a trainer you would need to get in contact with the person who makes the trainer as Ubisoft does not support third party software.

well i got the thing from cheathappens.com so i havew to contact them? cause when u click on the trainer it says Unknown Publisher