PDA

View Full Version : HELP HERE

SebastianLico
05-09-2011, 01:10 PM
my father bought CD of assassin's creed brotherhood and i can't see anything serial key. what is this ? someone can help me ! or give me a activation key. Can't find anything i go look at manual but the key there is blank. If someone would like to help me. I appreciate it. Thanks for those who will give me some key or help me. thank you very much . !

KingDaniel0
05-09-2011, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by SebastianLico:
my father bought CD of assassin's creed brotherhood and i can't see anything serial key. what is this ? someone can help me ! or give me a activation key. Can't find anything i go look at manual but the key there is blank. If someone would like to help me. I appreciate it. Thanks for those who will give me some key or help me. thank you very much . !

Hello there,

From where did your father purchase this Game ? Was the Game box OPEN/used or sealed ?? If the game box was sealed, then try to contact the Retail Shop/seller, and ask for a replacement from their side, if possible.

Usually the CD-KEY will be printed on a Slip of paper, at the Back/front of the Game's Manual. Or there is silver box in the bottom-left with INSTALL KEYCODE written at the top. You have to scratch the silver away with a coin to reveal the code, underneath like a scratchcard.......

First try to contact the Shop, and/or the seller, from where you have bought this Game, if the KEY field is indeed Blank. Tell them about your problem.

Nobody else here can give you their CD-KEY, because the Key is linked and tied to only one Account, and it cannot be used again on some other Account.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------