PDA

View Full Version : **posible spoiler**assassinations on trialers, not in game

xboxfan3000
11-29-2007, 04:39 PM
you know that assassination that is shown in the commericals, on the assassin's creed website, the trailer right before you play the game, and on the back of the assassin's creed game case (i have the regular case not limited edition). the scene i think is in acre. i finished the game with all achievements in my first run thhrough with out the flags (it took me like 2-3 hours per assassination but it was worth it lol)and no assassination like that. except for in memory block five but it was a totaly new setup and i was waiting to do an assassination like that so bad but what struck me was it was on the back of the game case so it had to be in the game does anyone know where this might be located?

Pr0metheus 1962
11-29-2007, 04:43 PM
That assassination is from the intro video. It's not in the game because it's just meant to be an intro video that gives a feel for what the game contains.

It's probably meant to represent the last assassination Altair did before the game's action commences.

MiniAssasin
11-29-2007, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Beeryus:
That assassination is from the intro video. It's not in the game because it's just meant to be an intro video that gives a feel for what the game contains.

It's probably meant to represent the last assassination Altair did before the game's action commences.

no that assassination aswell as in the intro was also a playable assassination that they showed in the gameplay at e3

it was removed

xboxfan3000
11-29-2007, 08:59 PM
that was dumb i was really hopeing to recreate that scene http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Dvlos56
11-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by Beeryus:

Do some research, that was from the original footage of E3 2005. In that video the crowd really did behave differently, and the game definitely looked way more "social stealth"-like that it did at release.

Maybe someone can find that E3 demo vid from 05 somewhere..