PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2011 reveal Jan. 18

DavisP92
01-05-2011, 05:57 PM
http://scrawlfx.com/2011/01/ed...-new-assassins-creed (http://scrawlfx.com/2011/01/edge-teasing-new-assassins-creed)

we'll see what's to come soon

Deathgrim666
01-05-2011, 06:05 PM
I am really sad that ubisoft is turning ac into a madden timeline just to get more money out of the fans.

DavisP92
01-05-2011, 06:24 PM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:
I am really sad that ubisoft is turning ac into a madden timeline just to get more money out of the fans.

yea i don't really like what they're doing, but i don't hate it. as long as they don't mess up with the preduction. and the next game is better then the last. i'll be happy.

Redfeather1975
01-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Maybe that ad is hinting that the next AC installment will be a spin-off playing as Abstergo agents?

Deathgrim666
01-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:

yea i don't really like what they're doing, but i don't hate it. as long as they don't mess up with the preduction. and the next game is better then the last. i'll be happy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah i am just worried about ac too.

chizzy12
01-05-2011, 06:56 PM
oh my god i cant wait....Ubisoft is a great company im sure they wont disappoint. though if it's that strategy game i heard about, i will be.

TheSpectator
01-05-2011, 07:00 PM
If they're as awesome as brotherhood and ac2 they could release them daily for all I care.

RzaRecta357
01-05-2011, 07:02 PM
Although im worried I keep telling myself that they know what they want with this series and know what we expect and know to keep it top notch.

They really are high production and it shows.

chizzy12
01-05-2011, 07:21 PM
Wait why would they release a new product if they planned on releasing two DLCs for brotherhood...

Ass4ssin8me
01-05-2011, 07:39 PM
1. There is already a thread about this.
2. Stop beliving everything you read. I mean come on, people it is obviously not abstergo's logo.. Why would Ubi change it? Another site guessed that the next AC would be in WW2 regarding this logo. Are you going to belive them too? Ubi has stated there will most possibly be a release at the end of this year, lets wait and see.

MISFITxCREEPx
01-05-2011, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
2. Stop beliving everything you read. I mean come on, people it is obviously not abstergo's logo.. Why would Ubi change it? Another site guessed that the next AC would be in WW2 regarding this logo. Are you going to belive them too? Ubi has stated there will most possibly be a release at the end of this year, lets wait and see.

Uh... That is abstergo's logo on the left. Just sayin'

ThaWhistle
01-05-2011, 08:10 PM
it looks like hte abstergo logo, but more triskelion-ish... and like the ******ed london 2012 logo...

My money is on a game in england.

but on a hilarious side note, i imagine this means well have a release date for whatever that is before there is a release date for hte PC version of acb. huzzah

TrueDemonzBane
01-05-2011, 08:30 PM
2. Stop beliving everything you read. I mean come on, people it is obviously not abstergo's logo.. Why would Ubi change it? Another site guessed that the next AC would be in WW2 regarding this logo. Are you going to belive them too? Ubi has stated there will most possibly be a release at the end of this year, lets wait and see. companies change thier logos all the time, like pepsi has, so that's probably an older abstergo logo

Masta_Pain
01-05-2011, 08:37 PM
Please don't let it be a 2011 core game, Ubi don't ruin this series, we can wait.

Drakonous505
01-05-2011, 09:02 PM
ACIII Will no doubt come out in 2012 as that is the year the game takes place in. This content for this year will no doubt be the dlc story content talked about some time ago. My feeling is it will be something related to ABSTERGO given the cover.

DavisP92
01-06-2011, 06:04 AM

1. i saw that after i already posted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, but that doesn't matter since it doesn't hurt getting the info out there for some ppl who haven't seen it.

2. And i read that the logo on the right was the logo for the animus the assassins were using, stop freaking out its a logo. and abstergo's logo is on the right..

No one is believing anything except that there will be a reveal about a new assassin's creed game that Ubi Massive is working on.

And no ubisoft did not say "there will most possibly be a release at the end of this year". they said that there WILL be another installment of the game in 2011. the CEO and EMEA chief of marketing and sales have both stated that. (ps. your message sounds like ur attacking ppl)

Rakudaton
01-06-2011, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by MISFITxCREEPx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:

Uh... That is abstergo's logo on the left. Just sayin' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uh... That is there for comparison purposes. Just sayin'

Harlequin321
01-06-2011, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by deathgrim666:

Dude its a Ds Game its Called lost legacy they even said that ubisoft needs a breather and they will be releasing a proper console game in 2012 or 2013

IIwangcarsII
01-06-2011, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by Harlequin321:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:

Dude its a Ds Game its Called lost legacy they even said that ubisoft needs a breather and they will be releasing a proper console game in 2012 or 2013 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really cant see me being able to stand to wait till 2013, i would hate it!

Avl521
01-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harlequin321:

Dude its a Ds Game its Called lost legacy they even said that ubisoft needs a breather and they will be releasing a proper console game in 2012 or 2013 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I really cant see me being able to stand to wait till 2013, i would hate it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won't have to because Ubisoft knows the world will end in 2012 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The game will most likely release on November 2012, or if it continues where AC:B left, October 10, 2012, 72 days before the end of the world. Enough time to finish the game I guess.

Lol

ChaosxNetwork
01-06-2011, 10:22 AM
The thing people need to remember is that its not that all the Ubisoft staff stay on a project all the way to the end, they may do their part say the storyline or the programing of certain sections and then hand that over to others and then start on the next game.
They also are a very large company with many people working on each of their franchises. Also they have different places working of different parts;
Montreal: Main game body,
France: Hidden areas/Lairs/Tombs ect
There are more such as Singapore but I forgot what they do.
So it is a constant on going cycle http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I know this is not 100% true but it is fairly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

DavisP92
01-06-2011, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
The thing people need to remember is that its not that all the Ubisoft staff stay on a project all the way to the end, they may do their part say the storyline or the programing of certain sections and then hand that over to others and then start on the next game.
They also are a very large company with many people working on each of their franchises. Also they have different places working of different parts;
Montreal: Main game body,
France: Hidden areas/Lairs/Tombs ect
There are more such as Singapore but I forgot what they do.
So it is a constant on going cycle http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I know this is not 100% true but it is fairly http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

actually i beleive what u said is fairly true 99% :P. never know what that 1% could be. i kno they were working on AC3 or the new assassin (i think i read it was voice acting they were working on) in the summer, when ACB wasn't even done. so that means that some of the team that was working on ACB were already moving to the next installment. and yea i read that there are differen't teams working on Assassin's Creed. there is a team in Italy as well. forgot what they worked on. maybe Multiplayer.

rob.davies2014
01-06-2011, 10:36 AM
It reminds me of the emblem of the Afrikaner Weerstandsbeweging, a right wing south african political party. Maybe this next game takes place there. Group was formed in the 70s I think, so there are 30 years of history to work with. It's a thought...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c5/Three_sevens.svg/162px-Three_sevens.svg.png

IIwangcarsII
01-06-2011, 11:20 AM
But still, thats another year away and longer, i really dont want to wait that long http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif well when i get the fall i might have at least something to keep me occupied.

ThaWhistle
01-06-2011, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JetChrisUK:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harlequin321:

I really cant see me being able to stand to wait till 2013, i would hate it! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You won't have to because Ubisoft knows the world will end in 2012 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The game will most likely release on November 2012, or if it continues where AC:B left, October 10, 2012, 72 days before the end of the world. Enough time to finish the game I guess.

Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, the PC version probably wont be out intime for the ingame date. Which would blow massive chunks.

Grandmaster_Z
01-06-2011, 12:45 PM
AWESEOME. Need a new AC every 6 months. all you idiots need to stop crying about releasing every year. i hope ubi doesn't listen to your crying.

Ass4ssin8me
01-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by MISFITxCREEPx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:

Uh... That is abstergo's logo on the left. Just sayin' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I mean the one on the right. The left one was the sites comparison and has nothing to do with the rigbt image..

And people saying that componies change logos...

This is a game, with an eaisly recognizable symbol. Ubi would want it to stay the same so players can associate that with the game.

Fairus60
01-06-2011, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Grandmaster_Z:
AWESEOME. Need a new AC every 6 months. all you idiots need to stop crying about releasing every year. i hope ubi doesn't listen to your crying.

All right you lardass now you are really starting to [edit] me off. I understand your idiotic way of thinking to wish for the series to get all milked off and become a [edit] franchise, but you really need to stop posting that in every single thread created about the future of the series, GOT IT?

Avl521
01-06-2011, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Avl521:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JetChrisUK:

Lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, the PC version probably wont be out intime for the ingame date. Which would blow massive chunks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

That's why I have a PS3 too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Desm0ndmiles
01-06-2011, 08:30 PM
I hope this isn't a sucky 4 hour game.

maglaromuna
01-06-2011, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by RzaRecta357:
Although im worried I keep telling myself that they know what they want with this series and know what we expect and know to keep it top notch.

yeah i think they are the right people to handle the series. but its sad that patrice desele(spelling sorry) who started it all quits right after making ACB.

Deathgrim666
01-06-2011, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by maglaromuna:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RzaRecta357:

yeah i think they are the right people to handle the series. but its sad that patrice desele(spelling sorry) who started it all quits right after making ACB. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think patrice desilets left because ubi wanted to do ac game once a year for consoles and instead of fighting it he just left.

Avl521
01-06-2011, 10:36 PM
We're not quite sure why he left are we?
I don't recall seeing any statements, but maybe I just missed them.

tyrce111
01-07-2011, 01:36 AM
I agree with some previous posts...
Ubisoft, exploiting fans is bad...
BUT IT SURE AS HELL WORKS!!!
Keep it up...

In all seriousness I do not mind if there are more AC games...
However I do mind if thier going to become major sellouts and keep making more and more games then make loads of spin offs...
I want maybey 6 games max...
I dont think anyone wants/needs 12...

SevketErhat
01-07-2011, 02:03 AM
I hope it is not a Multiplayer only game as I'd surely hate that

Avl521
01-07-2011, 02:16 AM
What I think would be ideal would be for Ubisoft to take it's time with the franchise.

Take time to rest, allow us to rest from the series a bit while dropping little hints/puzzles/teasers to keep us always guessing about the game, use the time they have to rest to refresh their minds and come up with awesome ideas for the franchise and story, and then when the time is right, release the next game and blow our minds with pure epicness.

AFTER that is done, Ubisoft can just go, hey, the AC universe is waaaaaaay too big, let's do spin off games that TIE in with the main story and expand the universe.

Say transform Alta´r's Chronicles, Bloodlines and the latter part of Alta´r's life when he writes the codex and trains his sons into a full Console/PC game.
The same with Discovery and Lost Legacy. By tranform I mean completely re doing these games in the Anvil engine used for the Main AC trilogy in PC/Consoles.
Make an AC game about Daniel Cross.
Even one that shows us the whole story behind Subject 16.

Those are games that expand upon the main story, but allow Ubi to take more freedoms with the games and if they want to, they can release one every year.

Grandmaster_Z
01-07-2011, 08:06 AM
clowns

AMuppetMatt
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
You have a choice between the games you want Grandmaster_Z

1. Sellout games like COD who don't know when to stop and will pump out increasingly substandard games every year

OR

2. An immense AC game that actually has thought and consideration behind it. Consider how Bungie released the Halo series and quit while they were ahead with reach (Note, I don't own a COD OR Halo game, but I have played both)

rob.davies2014
01-07-2011, 01:19 PM
I think the altered Abstergo Logo is the Logo of "Lineage Discovery and Acquisition Division". A company who seem to be in collaboration with Abstergo. In the first game, one of Vidic's emails read:

"Tunguska Incident - Now believed to be the direct result of assault by Assassins. Research station destroyed as was artifact. Alternate wave generation devices have been located in storage, but we have insufficient data at the moment to initiate research. The risk of accident is too high. Lineage Discovery and Acquisition Division should attempt to locate descendants of any attack survivors (either Assassins or Brotherhood) in order to continue research. Resurrecting this particular type of technology will aid us greatly with any holdouts following the Satellite's activation. We're putting together a team to push research in this area."

They seem to be a company who's goal is to track down descendants of influential people from history. They seem to have succeeded with their goal because at the beginning of AC: The Fall, the man standing over the Subject says he is a gift from Lineage Discovery and Acquisition Division and seeing as the Comic Series focuses on Daniel Cross, I think it's safe to assume that it is him. After all, his ancestor, NIkolai Orelov was the only survivor of the Tunguska event despite being at the centre of the blast.

osheaishere
01-07-2011, 01:53 PM
It's so obivious its not coming out in 2011, I think it's gonna come out in 2012 and the story line is gonna take place in 2012, and its gonna be like the end of the world is coming and who ever the new assassin is. he or she has to go to the pyramids and stop all of it from happening.

LordWolv
01-07-2011, 02:00 PM
I don't care when it comes out atall. As long as the game is quality and as brilliant as AC or AC2, they can send them out daily for all I care.

Obviously, as well, just because there might be a year between Brotherhood and III it doesn't mean that they've rushed it into production. Who knows, Ubi might have been working on III since the middle of ACII!

Gespenst91
01-07-2011, 02:29 PM
If it is Abstergo's logo then it could be an older version of it or something. They wouldn't change it in the modern day (Desmond) timeline, that'd be daft.

This could hint towards an Assassins Creed game set in a less distant past, and speculation about it being WWII could be correct.

On the other hand, the picture on the right is taken from edge magazine. The one on the right isn't part of it. That's something the journalist juxtaposed to compare the two.

So whilst I trust Ubisoft with Assassins Creed I'm not really sure this is a new game... It's way too early to announce surely? If they did release one at the end of the year, it would definitely be awesome. They know where they're going with it. But I don't think this is the announcement.

On top of this, Brotherhood is better than II, showing that they have the ability to make great games that improve on their predecessors quickly. So I wouldn't be too worried about ACIII getting released this year. However, again, I don't think this is it.

Inorganic9_2
01-07-2011, 02:31 PM
http://www.cricketsupplies.com/image-ads/nav_natwest_logo.gif

Speculation averted.

RzaRecta357
01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
They said they're releasing a new game every year.

Were gonna get a new spin off game this year...or else they'll say this is no longer a trilogy.

Either way. We'll get another spin off/story filler then the final game next year a month before the supposed end of the world which fits with this game.

Tanktric
01-07-2011, 04:16 PM
ACB is not AC3.. its AC 2.5 If memory serves, I thought the multiplayer was developed by a seperate ubisoft team then the single player. The multiplayer had been worked on for more then a year, still when AC2 came out.. I think the staff on AC2 was halfed to make ACB and AC3.

You have to think of ACB of being an expansion and not a third title. Its some content of ACB could have been in AC2 but it would have been too long of a game.

AntiChrist7
01-08-2011, 01:36 AM
Wasn't January the 18 when the third edition of The Fall came out?

SevketErhat
01-08-2011, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by AntiChrist7:
Wasn't January the 18 when the third edition of The Fall came out?

Maybe it will be revealed in the back cover of the comic

Masta_Pain
01-08-2011, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
If they're as awesome as brotherhood and ac2 they could release them daily for all I care. See this? No offense but people like you are why Activision (and maybe now Ubisoft) try to milk every successful franchise until they run it into the ground. Don't give us a console sequel Ubi!

SevketErhat
01-08-2011, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by Masta_Pain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
If they're as awesome as brotherhood and ac2 they could release them daily for all I care. See this? No offense but people like you are why Activision (and maybe now Ubisoft) try to milk every successful franchise until they run it into the ground. Don't give us a console sequel Ubi! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you expecting ? Assassin's Creed on Arcade Machines ?

Masta_Pain
01-08-2011, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by SevketErhat:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Masta_Pain:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TheSpectator:
If they're as awesome as brotherhood and ac2 they could release them daily for all I care. See this? No offense but people like you are why Activision (and maybe now Ubisoft) try to milk every successful franchise until they run it into the ground. Don't give us a console sequel Ubi! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What are you expecting ? Assassin's Creed on Arcade Machines ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> Hopefully it's just that pointless RTS they were talking about, or better yet just some info on the 3DS game.

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by Harlequin321:

They then Later Changed they're minds saying a BIG game in 2011 http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

rob.davies2014
01-18-2011, 01:05 PM
Soooooooo... it's the 18th... Edge magazine was released today... i went SIGNIFICANTLY out of my way to get it... was there anything in there about a new Assassin's Creed game?...no...was there anything Assassin's Creed-esque in there at all?...no. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif Not cool!

DavisP92
01-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Lol, i know it was dissapointing. maybe they mixed up the dates. oh well

SAVMATIC
01-18-2011, 06:04 PM
thats what yall get for buying into completely false hype.

also, update your info people, Ubi is long past their old announcement of "taking a break"...the only people that need to take a break are some of yall.

Cant wait for the new AC this year, im a real fan so obviously I want to play as many games as they can produce, im not some idiot trying to play developer and act like I actually know anything about how these games are being developed.

DavisP92
01-18-2011, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:

also, update your info people, Ubi is long past their old announcement of "taking a break"...the only people that need to take a break are some of yall.

Cant wait for the new AC this year, im a real fan so obviously I want to play as many games as they can produce, im not some idiot trying to play developer and act like I actually know anything about how these games are being developed.

what are u even talking about? update old info?.. i have no idea what ur trying to say. All i know is the CEO said there will be a big AC game for 2011. and then he said that we would know more in January. So i guess according to you, the Ceo is false hype.

"Some idiot playing developer", who is playing developer? rather then just jumping into a topic discussion and posting negative comments why don't u try to explain what ur saying. (notice not one thing i said was negative)

chizzy12
01-19-2011, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by SAVMATIC:

yall

KrYpToNiC95
01-20-2011, 03:09 PM
All we need to be told is either the Assassin's name or the time period and that will keep us occupied and excited for a while. Maybe AC should do what Call of Duty does, where there are two companies working together but each game has two years to work on. When i mean companies i mean separate studio's. Studio one for example could make the game i 2011, 2013, 2015 while studio two could make the game in 2012, 2014, 2016. It would make them less rushed, what do you think?

ThaWhistle
01-20-2011, 03:14 PM
I hope they dont do what Activision did with COD...

Everything Treyarch touches sucks.

GunnarGunderson
01-20-2011, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

do you miss quick scoping or over powered kill streaks?

but on topic, where is the reveal?

DavisP92
01-20-2011, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by BradKinn:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ThaWhistle:

do you miss quick scoping or over powered kill streaks?

but on topic, where is the reveal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the sites (multiple sites) were saying that edge magazine was gonna reveal the new AC are probably false. but according to Ubisoft CEO we may get something about the 2011 AC in Jan-Feb.

Ass4ssin8me
01-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Pdavis3:

1. i saw that after i already posted http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif, but that doesn't matter since it doesn't hurt getting the info out there for some ppl who haven't seen it.

2. And i read that the logo on the right was the logo for the animus the assassins were using, stop freaking out its a logo. and abstergo's logo is on the right..

No one is believing anything except that there will be a reveal about a new assassin's creed game that Ubi Massive is working on.

And no ubisoft did not say "there will most possibly be a release at the end of this year". they said that there WILL be another installment of the game in 2011. the CEO and EMEA chief of marketing and sales have both stated that. (ps. your message sounds like ur attacking ppl) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wasn't attacking people.. I was, just stating my opinion, and am sorry, if I did offend anyone. I get that from, my Dads side, of the family. We all state our, opinions abruptly, and in a tone, of such, even when, we mean well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

DavisP92
01-20-2011, 08:44 PM
it's alright, it's in the past. But it looks like u were right about the Edge magazine, even though i had a feeling u might have been. Oh well, now we just have to wait and see if the CEO was being serious when he said we'll see more info on AC 2011 in January.

robinzx
01-20-2011, 10:58 PM
I have a feeling the 2011 game is going to be another "middle" game between AC2 and AC3 - I don't think there's much doubt they want gamers to get the game a short period before 20121221 - wouldn't be surprised if they released the last game 72 days before then...

iMBUE_
01-21-2011, 05:05 AM
I wasn't attacking people.. I was, just stating my opinion, and am sorry, if I did offend anyone. I get that from, my Dads side, of the family. We all state our, opinions abruptly, and in a tone, of such, even when, we mean well http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I'm not baggin' on you, but your use of commas destroys me.